Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Joining the Army!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

After watching some of the below, I should join the Army. :)

Clones? Or just that they have a half a billion women to pick from, this can happen.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Check with Dennis Rodman to see if you can join him the next time he goes. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Was the Chinese commentator saying, "Blow jobs--$50, Full service--$100"?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

They all look the same

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Think of all the happy endings... WOW

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

crazy,

YOU RACIST! :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

There's enough of them to have at least one for every day of the week.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet they are good at playing army. I lay down and they blow the hell out of me.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The machine gun girls look hot..........Here's one of hot Russian soldiers.....listen carefully to what they are chanting

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

OK, the first bunch seems normal, but what's that other group the segment kept lingering on? The 5087th People's Stewardesses Squadron? Company A of the People's Assault Tour Guides Regiment?

I'll also take the Israeli Army girls: youtube.com

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikey,

No idea. A clue, perhaps?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

london,

Count them, nearly one a day for 5 years!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Attack of the clones....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Russians were hotski

Make love not Cold War

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well clubber, it sounds like the russian girls are chanting..."Larry, Larry, caress my dick"....lol

I'm in awe that China has an army of Lucy Lu's

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikey,

Yes sir, heard that. Reminds of those "ghost" shows when they here some static, then they say sounds like someone said "pass the potatoes, please" and that is what you hear. Or like, "I buried Paul".

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

This is what I thought the Russians were chanting...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

Or...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement