tuscl

Making a fast food run for a stripper?

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:51 PM
Last night i was n the club destroying$5 lappers..out of no were my stripper wants me to go get her a combo from Wendy's....no fuckin joke...i went and came back with her $10 order.... Has this happen to you guys ?

20 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    Yea, no big deal. Way less than I spent on her.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    not in many years,
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yup. One made me run to the border for some Taco Bell. It was half way embarrassed to order what she wanted. Of course, she couldn't just order a standard burrito. She made me order extra sour cream, extra cheese, extra volcano sauce, extra meat, but no onions. Fucking diva stripper.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Yes, except Taco Bell seems to be the favorite of most of the girls that I deal with. I've always thought that Taco Bell was shit food, but whatever floats their boats I suppose.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I dindt mind it and in the future i will so do it again...curious to see how common... I agree about taco bell...the stripers i know love this place
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Yo quiero Taco Bell!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol ! Bartering Tacos for pussy wholes
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Put some hot sauce and salsa on your burrito and see what happens
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    We used to put Atomic Balm (a self-heating linament) in guys' jockstraps and stood back to watch the fun after the unsuspecting vic put it on. Her her. That stuff is probably illegal now.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Should have been "Hee, hee". Damned autocorrect.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Considering a lot of clubs won't let dancers leave for lunch/dinner, I'm not too shocked. I had one dancer, out of nowhere, rave about how awesome this one regular who always brought her asian food from this one particular place was.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I did a few taco bell runs for an old fav. I asked the people at Taco bell when they were going to change the b to an h on the sign out front Taco Hell
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got rear ended in the suburbs while going to wendys for a fav. The cops from the wrong town showed up because dispatch fucked up on the location. Then the wrong cops called the cops from the town where it actually happened. The right cops were on their way and they called back and said they were not comming. They were on accident alert. Nice sunny warm weather that day. Hmmm. They usually go on accident alert when road conditions are bad. I wasted over an hour with that bullshit
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funbags
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...joe wins with sum smart talk...lol
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Hasn't happened to me (yet). Hope she at least tipped you, Duke.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...gave me a handy
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Haven't had a stripper ask me to get Taco Bell for her... Yet. lol! There's always a first time tho. But I have had my fair share of fish tacos ITC...
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I sort of had the same thing happen during an OTC at a local Sybaris. Half way through she needed food so I made a run. Her appreciation made it worthwhile!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Nice guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion