tuscl

Worse retards still on TUSCL

Saturday, December 13, 2014 11:42 AM
now that I have drive that retard zipman68 and that retard steve229 off I wanna discuss ne retards to drive off. Whose the worse retard on here? I say: 1. Dougster cuz hes got no dick and he lives in his mommies basement 2. Crazyjoe cuz he lives on the street an shits at McD 3. Juice cuz he is Juice 4. Mikeya02 cuz he kisses Juice ass Imma drive them off. Who you wan me drive off?

7 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Let me know when you kick me off, I don't want to miss it
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    slaux.pas it is going to take more than just calling them retards to get them to leave this board. No doubt that Joe, Mikeya & Juice are some what retarded. Dougster is not. He is just a troll without a life. Ignoring them is probably the best course of action.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ mikeya...lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Slop.puss. you should take the tampon out of your ass and put it in your mouth. Your mouth is leaking more shit than your ass ever could
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Anyone notice that the one bitching the loudest about others has yet to post a review. Slaux.pas, do you even go to strip clubs (I mean ones that don't feature male strippers)?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOL. that is what happens when you are a troll
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @IMPALA I agree there are a lot of punks in her with 0 - very few reviews and they want to kick off us with the most experience. I don't think the board members should back these punks over those members who have experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion