tuscl

If a stripper REFUSES to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB, it is OFTEN NOT ABOUT SAFETY!

Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:16 PM
There have been many strippers who have posted on various message boards that they REFUSE to see customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB and REFUSE to tell customers what their REAL NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS because they are worried about safety. This is often a LIE told by strippers. Some strippers have boyfriends who have CRIMINAL backgrounds and some have committed VIOLENT CRIMES. A stripper who wants to spend time, or even live with a CRIMINAL does not seem so concerned about SAFETY! Often, a stripper is NOT INTERESTED in spending time with a customer when she is not being PAID to. Strippers often see customers (at least some customers) as LOSERS who need to PAY women for SEXUAL FAVORS. Some strippers are REPULSED by some or most of their customers. Even if a stripper can TOLERATE hanging around with a customer when she is not PAID to, she may still have a JEALOUS BOYFRIEND (who may be a CRIMINAL) who she probably values FAR MORE than anyone she meets INSIDE THE CLUB Some strippers LIKE to be treated BADLY and if a customer treats them nicely INSIDE THE CLUB, they may not want this kind of treatment OUTSIDE THE CLUB There are PATHETIC LOSERS posting on various boards who feel the need to LIE to themselves and tell strippers to watch out for their SAFETY. It may be that these "men" are not too worried about the SAFETY of strippers but rather they want to PRETEND that strippers that they see INSIDE THE CLUB have a valid reason not to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB These "men" may be PATHETIC LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the BOYFRIEND?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I thought RomanticLover was wasting his time trying to protect imbeciles with all his postings, but that changed about 4 months ago. I was at Club Passions and was just leaving. The club security was having problems with a guy demanding REAL NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS. I didn't see the guy. Just overheard the security guys talking about him. I thought I must be having a bad dream or RomanticLover was in town or someone read his posts and took them to heart! Too weird. And, RomanticLover may be performing a true public service. I think if strippers read his postings, then they will be far more reluctant to give out their REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER. I would like to earn FIVE DOLLARS per song, but if my customers were female RomanticLovers then $20 would NOT be sufficient compensation. So if he saves a single soul from a sinister stripper or saves a stripper from giving her REAL NAME and . . .
  • phoenixxxblaque
    19 years ago
    let me tell you something rl..i,m an entertainer..and i entertain...but when my time at the club is done,and its time to go home,i want to leave work at work.that includes other dancers and especially customers.i dont fratenize with anyone.the 20 bucks per dance i get paid or the dollar tips i get onstage I EARN my friend....i get onstage or i get in the vip room,and i dance my ass off and i sweat and i entertain .....and if you think wearing tall 5 inch heels on your feet is easy and then DANCING in them is also easy,you,re crazy...do it and then see if YOU wouldnt want 20 bucks per song,ok?especially at the end of the night when everything from the waist down is aching and exhausted and you,re sportin bruises from doing floorwork or polework onstage all night long.i doubt if you danced a week in my high heels,friend,you,d dare to say we dancers dont earn our money..and no,i dont care if i get a million dollars from a client,he STILL wont get my info.. look at yourself for example rl..i know somewhere somehow a dancer wronged you someplace,and thats why you,re waving this"hate all dancers"banner around....either that,or you,re just one of those people that likes to stir up unrest on message board forums and just doing this for attention..either way,beit a true image or false(on your part)you still sound like one of those kooky,emotional unstable guys that dancers like me RUN from at the club....too much headache,and just not worth the trouble to deal with.lets put all cards on the table rl....i,ve been a dancer for MANY years...and i know quite a bit regarding what i do and dealing with types of people and people in general...when being an entertainer in a field of business that deals with fantasy and sensuality,the enviroment can be quietly explosive and powerful in its own way....lust is such a powerful drug in its own right....thats why as a entertainer i have to be careful....when working in such a sexually provacative enviroment,its like holding a stick of dynamite in your hand that could explode if someone rubs it the wrong way...so i hold it delicately and with respect.i dotn hang out with clients because then there could be the situation where they assume they are on the friendship level and then never see me at the club again,and thus my money is threatened..and honestly rl....most guy clients dont just want friendships..they want to screw your brains out..some are honest with that need,others are more subtle at first,then let it slip thats what they are really after..and pout and give attitude when you dont go there...either way,its a bad situation.easier just to keep the lines drawn and avoid all the drama and emotional messes....and speaking of messes,ho do I know that the "nice guy" or FRIEND isnt a CRAZIE that will STALK or HURT or KILL me later if i dare to make that friendship,huh?its dangerous business rl...there are definite reasons why private info is kept secret..dancers who dont want harassment or stalkers or crazies or any other type of scum who forms an obsession around her making her life a living hell.stop obsessing over hating all dancers and insisting that all dancers have criminal boyfriends and are terrible and so forth...you,ve wasted so much energy already spewing so much hate forth..and where has it gotten you..no place.hate me and others like me whom you dont know,dance,and make money in a club setting...hate us because we wont be fools and give out our info for the price of a 20 dollar bill and put ourselves in harms way for any guy who is lonley and wants to get laid....keep waving your HATE DANCERS banner....guys will still continue to come into clubs like mine and spend money and be entertained...and WONT get upset when i dont get too personal.they,ll understand that its just temporary entertainment(like a movie or a ride at the fair)and its ok to enjoy and then just walk away with a smile,no [view link],re upset because you WANT strings..you honestly believe that your skimpy 20 bucks should buy a girls personal life as well as a dance....nope...get your head straight rl....dancers dance,and thats all they should do for you.,..dance...later
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I agree with RL!!!!!! He said, "There have been many strippers who have posted on various message boards that they REFUSE to see customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB and REFUSE to tell customers what their REAL NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS because they are worried about safety. This is often a LIE told by strippers." Those LYING BITCHES! We all know that they would rather be STALKED than enjoy any kind of private life away from the club. OUTSIDE THE CLUB they are just waiting for some LOONEY ASSHOLE to ASSAULT or RAPE or KILL them. RL - I think you are just the man for the job. Watch the static on chanel 3 on your old black and white television, GOD WILL BE IN CONTACT TO GIVE YOU FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!
  • kitana007
    19 years ago
    RL, READ THIS CAREFULLY!!! Get over it already! Just because you got hurt oe burned or whatever you wanna call it by a dancer, doesn't mean we are all like that. In a SC the "relationship" is mutual. If a guy wants to give me money for a dance that's his business, and he does so willingly, if I want to give a custy a dacne that's my business and I do so freely. I don't routinely "see" custys outside of work just for the fact most of them want WAY more than I am willing to give. Added to the fact I am married happily (and no he's not some "CRAZY EX FELON", he's an English Professor.), and I wouldn't want to have any other "relationshop" with said custys except for in work. I think you need to get all of this "pain and suffering" off your mind. If you hate dancers so much, why "torture" yourself, and the rest of us by continueing to be on this site, and to vist SC's? Why not go to a shrink, and take pills? Kitana
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    To "hoenixxxblaque" - Are you saying that strippers and customers are generally not FRIENDS? Are you saying that you have NO INTEREST in seeing customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE? Are you saying that talking to customers is JUST A JOB to you? Do customers mean NOTHING to you other than MONEY? Do you think that it is a PRIVELEDGE for someone to know your (real) NAME? I have some questions for you: Do you think that "men" who routinely spend large amounts of MONEY on you (without trying to buy SEXUAL FAVORS) are doing so because they want AFFECTION from you? Do you think that they like throwing away MONEY? What do you think of a stripper who PRETENDS to like a customer who is spending MONEY on her who spends the MONEY that she makes on her CRIMINAL BOYFRIEND?
  • phoenixxxblaque
    19 years ago
    lol-that was a good reply kyle(lol) listen rl,dancers dance....we dont give out our phone numbers or address or whatever because,quite frankly,its no ones damn business....even the girls i work with dont know my real name or address,so dont feel so left out...giving out real info to ANYONE isnt part of my job,so i dont include it..not [view link] is business and therefore it starts and ends at the [view link] come into a club,you are a guest of the club,,but you are entiltled to anything other then a dance or watching a girl onstage..if you have emtional needs,get a girlfriend.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover, My friend was BIG and VIOLENT and would of had a CRIMINAL background except that the police considered him FAMILY. The police can definitely be the good guys looking to protect and serve if you're like FAMILY. Anyway, this BIG and VIOLENT man had you guessed it a STRIPPER as a GIRLFRIEND. NOT ONLY did SHE see HIM OTC for FREE she gave HIM ALL HER $$$ (a good portion of it anyway). This ***LITTLE*** STRIPPER GIRL was very concerned about her personal SAFETY!!! That is why she sought a BIG and VIOLENT man who was NOT AFRAID to BREAK THE LAW!!!! Or, PROTECT her from DANGEROUS PREDATORS who would HURT her. She did NOT want a NICE GUY or a RICH GUY or a LAW ABIDING GUY. She wanted a BIG and VIOLENT GUY who was NOT AFRAID TO BREAK THE LAW and who would SERVE as HER PROTECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion