tuscl

Strippers PRETEND TO CARE about customers who have NO SOCIAL SKILLS

I was reading on a stripper website about strippers telling other strippers to PRETEND TO CARE about customer who have NO SOCIAL SKILLS. It was said that a customer who LACKS SOCIAL SKILLS would appreciate a stripper CARING about him (when in fact she only wants MONEY)

2 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago

What about the guys who do find girlfriends in a strip bar? It does happen: Sorta like winning the lottery. What about the guys who find a real friendship (non-sexual) with a stripper OTC for FREE? That also happens. Perhaps if RomanticLover understood the concept of odds he would just join a dating service.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    oh,like guys like yourself come into a club looking specifically for dancers with the most elegant of manners right?sorry-not buying it.....its more like looking for the girl with the sexiest costume or t back that almost or does show her private parts off the best..or can dance in a way that nearly or does give you a big "o"..or perhaps you go into a club looking for real info and possible dates...not to say we dancers have no manners(we do)but that really isnt what you,re looking for when you walk in..ms manners...you,re looking for sexy skin wrapped up in a g string and walking in high heels..if manners are present with those thats just a benifit,but not required.i,ve seen dancers who are overly loud,go up to customers with a ciggerrete in their hand,maybe a little drunk,and they still get dances.....some guys even prefer the trashy girls because they want something a little gutterish and taboo because maybe they HAVE a prim and proper ms manners at home and want just the opposite for a minute.and rl....as a dancer,i have complete control over who i do and dont talk to....if someone isnt to my taste,or isnt workable or whatever,then i can walk away at any time..likewise,a client can do the same.yes,dancers are there to make money(oh,we should maybe dance in high heels and get sweaty and exhausted for 8 hours for free,i suppose???)but we dont get emotionally attached to people we barely know and will probably never see again after that night...of all the clients who come into a strip club,only a small percentage are those who return on regular vists to become regulars.....the rest are traveling and maybe its a one time a year thing...i,m sorry rl..but you CANT get attached to a stranger you dont know that you are talking to in a dimly lit setting,amoungest a bunch of noise and chaos,people all around,noise levels so high you can barely hear whats being said.get a grip and get real,ok?guys walk in and want entertainment with no strings,we want to get paid for providing that entertainment with no strings.....real simple...stop bringing emotions into this....its a business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion