tuscl

You guys like cheerleaders?

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:45 AM
You will love this....... [view link]

7 comments

• busta_nut
    10 years ago
    Hey Steve229.. this is your area of expertise. lol.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    My ATF was a cheerleader in high school, but I never got to see pics of her from that time. She was very busty when I knew her, and I always wondered how she looked in her uniform. She had natural pom-poms.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    My ATF was a cheerleader in high school, but I never got to see pics of her from that time. She was very busty when I knew her, and I always wondered how she looked in her uniform. She had natural pom-poms.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF was a HS cheerleader, too. She always talks like it was the high point in her life ( she lost her virginity to the head cheerleader's BF ( I love the sound of "head" cheerleader), so I called in a favor from a friend and got her a tryout with the local NBA team for their cheerleading squad. She never showed up for the appointment. No surprise.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    It's not a sign of quality entertainment when I suspect that I've been entertained by an ex-cheerleader!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good thread
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    once received a nice lapdance from a girl who claimed she used to be a cheerleader for the Minnesota Vikings. was kinda shocked that someone like that would be stripping for a living but hey no complaints here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion