tuscl

Stripper and Friends Sentenced in Shooting of Lawyer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Detroit stripper and her friends who shot a lawyer received long sentences.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-n…

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-n…

I posted about this case several months ago.
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Let's riot!
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    It shouldn't even be a crime. Lawyers rob people every day.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol^^^

Yup. Don't send then to jail. Give them a freakin' award.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I wonder if the judge gave them such long sentences because he's a lawyer himself. Community service would have been more appropriate. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Plus, it's not like there's a shortage of lawyers! Who'd really miss one or two. Or twenty. Or a thousand ....
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What the fuck are you guys talking about? These people are our worst nightmare. PL has an OTC relationship with a stripper, he brings her to his house, and she returns with drug dealer thugs to rob him. He gets shot and almost killed. I wish they had locked these idiots up for life. This could easily have been one of us.

This is yet another example of why I would never, ever bring a stripper to my house, even if the wife is not home. I wouldn't even bring my DS to my house. I trust the DS, but she has stripper friends and some of the stripper friends likely have drug dealer boyfriends. The last thing I want is the thug boyfriends sitting around getting high and deciding to go visit the PL that gives the DS all her money.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ^ And that's just one of the reasons that I don't pursue OTC or ITC with anybody, even my ATF.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't do OTC in my hometown, but I don't think there's much risk if you do it when you travel. Stupid thuggish drug dealer boyfriend's are opportunistic aren't going to travel any distance to rob a PL.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    I'm not going to shed any tears about a lawyer that was shot while he was breaking the law.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I can't believe how ugly the stripper is
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Trying to take out a lawyer should be rewarded.... not punished. lol.

• Diva1975
    10 years ago
    You're not kidding samsung. It took me about 15 minutes studying that pic to figure out who the dancer was lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…I don't do OTC in my hometown, but I don't think there's much risk if you do it when you travel …”

C’mon JS69; you’re a smart guy – perhaps you were thinking of “risk” w.r.t. not being caught/seen by someone that knows you in your hometown.

But OTC is as risky, or more so, when one travels b/c one often has less of a rapport w/ the dancer and one is less familiar w/ the surroundings.

Reminds me of a “First 48” episode I saw about 3 AA guys that were friends and went to the Superbowl in NoLA a few years ago – they met some chicks that invited them to their (chicks’) hotel room and when the dudes showed up; 2 of the chicks’ BFs that were career criminals were in the bathroom waiting for them – they tried to rob these guys and for w/e reason the 2 career criminal BFs shot and killed all 3 dudes inside the hotel room (actually one survived but died a few months later from complications).
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, I travel to a lot of the same cities where I know the clubs and I sometimes have regular or semi regular dancers in those clubs. These cities are kind of my home away from home. So I'm not sure the risks you mention are really much of an issue even though I'm technically not on my home turf.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion