tuscl

Leo DiCaprio leaves club with 20 women

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Beats my record of leaving the club with one woman.

http://nydn.us/1G73cvV

12 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Leo is one of those guys who can literally get any girl he wants. He had Giselle Bundchen before she got with Tom Brady.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I was there and he just got my leftovers. :)
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I didn't even go out and he ONLY got 20 more women than me. He's slipping.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good for him. That is awesome!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A 21-way?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Good for him. He's a great actor and one day will be regarded as one of the all time greats.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but if he was just a regular working joe and didn't have all that money, there'd be no way he'd be leaving with twenty women. Sorta makes me wonder how much he paid each one of them and if maybe they might've been pre-arranged.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – many of these celebs live privileged lives of exclusive parties in mansions and mega yachts – but I rather be on TUSCL than live that un-meaningful type of life :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    File this post under "too much useless information".

One of Leo's early roles as a child was as a recurring character on "Growing Pains".

I always thought Mrs. Seaver was kind of hot.

Mike's best friend was nicknamed "Boner". I doubt the PC police would allow that today.

Anyway, the kid that played Boner was Walter Koenig's son in real life -- Chekov of Star Trek fame.

The kid killed himself a few years ago. Never could find a role as big as Boner.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ The Joker makes Batman pull a boner.......Saying boner once or twice is funny....but this many times?

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option…
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Who's Leo DiCaprio?

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "Who's Leo DiCaprio"

Some guy who's getting a lot more pussy than any of us are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion