tuscl

Finally had Fun

Friday, December 5, 2014 10:44 PM
Finally had fun at work tonight and didn't have to put on an act. It was a great feeling. I know the customers know when we're just going through the motions. I never underestimate intelligence of custies lol so it was great to enjoy myself in an atmosphere that was designed for enjoyment. I appreciate all SC patrons. I couldn't do what I do without an audience, so I just want to say thank you.

40 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You're welcome!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    To what do you attribute your improved attitude? Also, I don't want to come across as critical, but we prefer patrons or aficionados instead of custies.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    You know I'm really not sure. I wish I knew so it happens again. That's not being critical; thanks for letting me know. I would never use the term PL though!
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    The over/under on kiss ass simp replies for this thread is 30.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    We have learned to embrace the term PL, so no worries using it, Diva. We own it.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Alexrain I'll take the under, the SIMPs gotta a new ass to kiss with ATang and Diva doesn't have a avitar.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Who's the SIMP? And is custie more insulting than PL? I'm quite (easily) confused:)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Diva did you have sex ? That would give me a good night.....
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Diva- care to explain why you had fun?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Let me guess.... A simp rolled in not looking for high contact dances, just cuddle GFE. She got to talk all her SS while he listened and threw a bunch of money at her. It was like getting free money :)
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Ok you guys got me. I am 39 as most of you have gleaned from my moniker, and a cute 32 year old made me feel very sexy and desirable, and that doesn't happen all the time. Ya feel me? No sx though but some definite fun;)
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "The over/under on kiss ass simp replies for this thread is 30. " Over/under on guys who will be dicks just to prove they're not ass kissers?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Alex "Rain" Man is just another CFlock or Jerikson. No big deal
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Or maybe @Alexrain is a legitimate misogynistic pig, who hasaid disdain for "beta males" he sees as really undermining his "alpha male" agenda at strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah being polite and friendly; especially to a woman; is not being a simp – feeling that one needs to be an a-hole 100% of the time in order not to be considered a “simp” IMO is a sign of major insecurity.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Papi you're no simp. A simp is a guy who expects that his facination with a lady be returned. He's only "polite and friendly " to ladies he wants to have sex with, so really there an expectation of reciprocity in his actions. The simp will stoop to low levels of degredation trying to "win" the affections of the object of his facination -- just like his attention whoring female counterpart . Make no mistakes there is nothing sincere in a simp actions. Which is why I truly despise them. They are a bigger problem than Assholes because ladies learn to be more wary of genuine politeness than the man who is clearly being a jerk. Back to the odds. If ATanggg had posted this very same discussion a million and one simps would have been all over it. I don't think Diva is going to get that many because she lacks the sexy avitar. Nothing wrong with @alexrain calling out simps. We are one of them...right :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    *aren't one of them
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Want to see a classic SIMP read the comments on LenaSmirnova article: [view link] Jestrite50 is just shy of creepy...yehck!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I always like it when the dancer is on stage if she can dance like she really means it. Now of course most of the time the dancers don't really mean it. But this shouldn't matter as the club rules prevent them from be asked to actually deliver. The club rules and the club environment should enable the dancer to dance in ways she otherwise couldn't. And then of course if she really can make that "mental and emotional connection" which some speak of but actually avoid. If she can make that connection and really open herself to actual engagement with a customer who likes her, then that is priceless. Most of the time though, the dancers are just going through the motions. This is my observation. To do more than this, they need someone that they want to engage with. Only about 1 in 5 dancers is regularly good on stage. And this has nothing to do with what she looks like. It is about what is going on between her ears. SJG
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    mikey and the guy with a bug for an avatar couldn't wait to post on this one. Imagine my surprise.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^... actually I waited 12 hours dummy
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Glad to hear you had a good night, wish you many more.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I thank diva i talking about me...im 32 ..well 33 now and not to long ago i hit it off with a hot 39-40 dancer..older bitches are hot to juice ....baby...im not joking....if you know duke as juice diva pm me....im seeing you for a Champagne rooms on the 10...if this sounds right personal message me
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Juice going simp over cougar play? Did somebody hijack that account ?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    A lot of Captains got they cape on tight in herr'
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If you swallow every PL will be nice to you and your work experience will always be better!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Alexrain...you realize I won that bet.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Great to hear, Diva. Savor it, because you never know if or when it might happen again :)
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Thanks lopaw! We have to take advantage of all the positivity life has to offer!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...yea im simping over diva...lol...i beat she is sexy
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Heck, Diva, from my lofty perch of 63 years 39 is just a spring chicken. I'll go for a real live woman any day over a 19 year old girl. My ATF is 44 and shows no sign of getting less sexy!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Simp'n on Jen is Juice
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I always like to have fun in strip clubs. If someone has fun with me, all the better.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Simps are wimps. My advice, watch for a Simpson.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I'll go for a real live woman any day over a 19 year old girl." Bite your tongue. You obviously haven't met a dream stripper yet. My 19 year old is an awesome sexual goddess.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And you have met my 44 yo dream woman either!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Dawg, I posted the story of my first time having sex with my 19 yo dream stripper and at least a dozen guys on here were jerking off to it. Try posting a story of sex with your 44 yo dream woman and we'll let the board decide. But you gotta be honest in describing her sagging boobs, stretch marks, etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm with JS69 on this one. There's nothing stopping a 19 year old girl from being a "real live woman." At least not if the 20 year old redheaded firecracker I met a couple of month ago, when she *was* 19, is any indication.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS: This 44 yo will pass for 28, has no sag anywhere (her breasts have been enhanced by a surgeon who was an absolute artist.) and is remarkably free of stripper shit, at least with me. She is not a MILF but a GILF (grandma I'd like to "fool around with") who owns her home, provides for her grandson and daughter who is in school and has a long line of guys from 25 to 70 waiting for a dance every time I've been there. I feel privileged that she always spends time with me at the end of her shift. I just hope that she never asks me out or home. As much as I love my wife I'm not at all sure that I could say no. She has never asked for anything. If a problem comes up, she solves it. That is my definition of a real woman.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    BTW, I am not belittling your dream stripper. If it works for you, that's great. But this is what works for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion