tuscl

Some "men" have actually succeeded in BUYING a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club

There have been "men" who have gone to strip clubs and spent large amounts of MONEY on a stripper and BOUGHT themselves a GIRLFRIEND as a result. Some of these "men" (who may have MONEY but may also be UNABLE to get a GIRLFRIEND without PAYING for her) may be POSSESSIVE because as was written above, it is DIFFICULT for them to get a woman to spend any time with them unless they PAY for it. These "men" may be UNDESIRABLE to women. However, there may be strippers out there who are looking for "financial security" (MONEY!!!!!!!) and will give their AFFECTION to a customer who spends MONEY on them.

3 comments

• zppr111
    20 years ago
    I've had this happen to me on 3 separate occassions where if you are a nice guy and get a date with stripper outside the club. You don't have to be excessive in your spending on these ladies - just giving them a little cash during your encounter(s) and maybe dinner or a movie (anything outside the club) they can fall for you.
    Just be careful that you keep your distance..... Their phone calls can become obsessive and then they will begin to hint of assisting them with some of their larger financial burdens (car, rent, doctor bill, etc.)
    Play it safe and like me, far away from home.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Guys who only have 5 bucks to spend are the most undesirable of all...:-) Hey, why don't you up the ante to 10 dollars, and maybe you too will get a babe...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL I will simplify things for you since you seem to be imagining things again. I will keep it simple so you understand. In a strip club men spend money. The dancers dance and get money from the men who spent it.

Please go write a fantasy romance novel if you want to make up some story. I don't care to read about your fantasies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion