tuscl

New boyfriends

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 7:46 AM
Seems to me lately that every time one of my favorites gets a new boy friend, she changes her rules and my mileage goes to hell. They do tend to go the other way when they break up or get into a fight. Ban boy friends!!!

20 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    SC, this will be the boyfriends that would go to a club and expect high mileage dances from other girls?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    londonguy - Actually no. the ones that I'm taking about are the ones that the dancers see as saviors or at least sugar daddies.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    SC, I didn't think many girls saw any guy as such. Thought most of them had very low opinions of us guys and we were only good for handing over cash.
  • Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    If it were up to me, boyfriends wouldn't be allowed inside a SC where his girlfriend worked period. Far too risky!
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    I agree with SC. the break-ups are much more beneficial to us
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've had that too. When my #2 got a B/F she wasn't nearly as "vigorous" and I missed it. But then when she broke up I had the highest mileage ever! My ATF on the other hand is mostly into girls, and those relationships don't seem to affect her performance.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Londonguy they may have low opinions of the customers but they think of their boyfriends as gods. I know several who's BFs are drug dealers.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    SC, "Ban Boy Friends" would be good slogan for your T-shirt this week!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Makes sense that dancers with new boyfriends would want to dance clean, even if it hurts her earnings.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely true. For example, my ATF temporarily stopped giving me blowjobs when she got a new boyfriend. This works the other way as well. When we find a new favorite, the money flowing to the old favorites often diminishes. Dream stripper, for example, has led to my ATF suffering a substantial loss of income.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Bullshit reasons strippers make up to convince customers that their mileage is going down without pissing them off: 1. I got in trouble from the bouncer/management, they are watching me now 2. Got a boyfriend and I need to lower my mileage for him 3. <add yours here> Anyway, sometimes those reasons are real, sometimes she's just decided to lower your mileage and needs a reason that won't irritate you -- "hey, it's out of my control, if it were up to me, I'd INCREASE your mileage, sweetie!" I usually stick with her for a little while, and miraculously my mileage goes back up in a few weeks. If not, I put her on the bench for a while and dance with other girls, and in a few months, I might go back to her, and miraculously, my mileage is often back up again.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It seems like all the strippers are in relationships nowadays.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Shadow: What I've had happen, with just one dancer, is that when she got a new boyfriend, I wasn't allowed to either text her, or see her OTC. She used to go through boyfriends quickly--about three months duration for any one relationship I ever remember her having. @ Alyssa: Good observation. Boyfriends, husbands, and other ne'er-do-wells of dancers are bad for business in strip clubs. One example: Another dancer was so happy to point out her new boyfriend in the club one night, that I didn't even get dances with her that night. Just the thought of her boyfriend being in the club, while I have my hands on her boobs was a real mood killer.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    If I was a stripper boyfriend I wood be really pissed off when my dick falls off
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    New (or old) boyfriends don't seem to impact my mileage in any way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As Janet Jackson would say “That’s the way love goes”
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    they all end up dumping these boyfriends right after valentine's day.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Valentines if not Christmas. The holidays is a popular time for breakups.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    New boy friends have definitely been a hindrance to OTC with a couple of favs, but haven't experienced any ITC impact.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    My comment above, pertained to ITC. I just remembered that a dancer's boyfriend may have facilitated an OTC with me. I'm pretty sure it was a dancer's boy friend who drove her to my house the first two times I saw her for OTC. By the third time, she mentioned both that she had broken up with her latest boyfriend and that she'd need me to pick her up to go to my house. But those two facts were not even in the same sentence. It was still creepy to me to know her boyfriend was the one who drove her!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion