tuscl

What happened to the "Grossest thing seen in VIP" thread?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 7:08 AM
Just as soon as JSmith69 told us which club he was at where a 20 year old cutie got done disposing of his condom, the thread was taken down. Anyone else have any insight?

13 comments

• Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    Pretty sure it's still there! I think it's on the second page, and it says something about Atlanta SCs within the title.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's still there. Just hit the "next: button.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Not seen, but the stench in the last CR I was in was so bad we changed rooms.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Asked by dancer if I wanted to go back for a private dance and still had jizz on her chin from her last customer (I don't think she knew it was there). Also, once had a dancer offer to f me while in back, I didn't have a rubber so she picked a used one out of the small trash can and offered it to me (and no, I didn't).
  • Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Probably the funniest and grossest thing I've ever read on here thus far. Oh man..on her chin though? Lol
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Yeah, just a little blob but it was there. When I pointed it out to her she just wiped it away with her arm like a kid with a runny nose then looked at me and asked again.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^winner. That is nasty
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Impala...did you tell her to wash her mouth out with soap
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Impala you win the grossest award.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    O more gross stuff you retards. This is retarded. Do you want gross? Well I sometimes wear a tampon up my ass to prevent leekage. Is that gross enuf?
  • onechange
    10 years ago
    Fucking A Impala, you win.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And this is the kind of thread that keeps me coming back! ;)
  • impala
    10 years ago
    no, I just told her not right now, so the guy beside be jumped all over that. When he came back out I told him what I had seen and that I tried to tell him (I lied, I didn't, he was kinda a dick to the girls). He just about puked and told me he DFK with her back there. And who says there isn't karma?!? Oh, and by the way, TRUE STORY!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion