tuscl

GROSS THING I SAW IN A BATHROOM

rattdog
New York
Monday, December 1, 2014 5:23 PM
it was at the now defunct harmony theater in manhattan. go to take a piss in the men's room. finish and zip up. then I look up and my eyes stare at the men's handicap railing. there's a used condom draped on the rail. and was neatly draped too. I then laughed my ass off as whoever did that took the time and care to drape it on the rail like someone would with a washcloth or towel at home. btw, I've been guilty of leaving used condoms under the couches too when done w/a lappie. hey if there are no trash receptacles lying around, and if I don't feel like running to the men's room, then sometimes one has to improvise. hey betcha it sucks to be the cleaning guy in an actions-filled strip joint.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    oh damn - is that where I left that condom
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Grossest thing that I saw in a strip club was at a higher-end club in the Twin Cities -- some asshole had wiped his shit all over the toilet seat. Thankfully, my bladder understood well why I wanted to wait, and luckily, it didn't faze the bathroom valet as much as it did me. The valet got a good tip after that.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A drunk customer passed out on the shitter. Felt sorry for the bouncer that had to go in the stall to wake him up.
  • onechange
    10 years ago
    I've gotten lucky and haven't seen anything nasty. **Knocks on wood**
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve just seen some nasty-ass bathrooms period – enough to almost make me puke at the sight and smell – that’s why I don’t mind and actually prefer bathroom attendants.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, I know it's a minority opinion but I don't really mind the bathroom troll either. Drunk guys do disgusting stuff in a bathroom that I'd rather not see or smell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion