Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Juice. Remember finger painting in the third grade?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did it take mere seconds to do one? Did the teacher ask you to finger paint the entire room?

I can't help it :)

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol...j did have to use more than one page to complete my art work...lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I remember finger painting all the other little girls panties

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"All the OTHER little girls panties"? Something we don't know about you, Joe?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Do u Remember blowing Bubbles in 3rd grade? Well I ran into him the other day and he told me to say hi to you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement