tuscl

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It seems like all of my closest strip club buddies like the same kind of strippers that I do. It's great when it comes swapping info but not so great when 2 or 3 of us are in the same club at the same time. There just doesn't seem to be enough of what we like to go around. Sharing can only go so far.

22 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    My taste in women is a little different than some guys. In the strip club, lots of customers go for the blond hair and big tits girls, that leaves me with the exotic looking girls (which I love).
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Seems a good time for seniority to rear it's head!

"Pun" intended!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukam,

My thoughts exactly. Asian is at the top, but exotic is right after. The "blond hair and big tits girls" are further down the list. To be truthful, damn near the bottom, since they usually think they are God's gift to men.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Gang rape them lil 13 year olds pedo king
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat has great tastes in babes!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I don't have any particular tastes in women. Course, if they like me, they don't have any taste at all.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, what kind of stripper are you looking for? I'm hoping it's not my kinda dream stripper cause I've never seen one of them at follies ( although I had that came close a few years back when the girls there were hotter).
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Im glad i reread that and it said flock together not fuck together...shit could have gottenweird around here
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    For other dudes in the club, I'm quick with a hearty handshake, but they'll have to find their own pussy. Sharing is for communists.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - Not to worry. we don't like "huge natural breasts".
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Yep...based on our communications, I would be yet another if there at the same time with Shadow, Chandler and ores Sounds/feels like my Sr. year in highschool, where 6-7 of us were chasing after the same 2 best cheerleaders. Agree w Chandler, alls fair in love, war and the pursuit of petite cuties.

So, who might win, all else being equal - guy that visits more often w/ known,moderate tip, or infrequent guy that tips high. My guess is it's all timing - who asks first, catches her coming out of the BR or back, is seen and recognized by dancer first (some of these girls have poor eyesight and where glasses but not in the club).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    i tend not to have that problem
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes Papi. You're safe. LOL.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Shadowcat you missed your true calling: Stand Up Comedian!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I usually SC with buddies, usually at least one other guy but sometimes there's as many as 5 of us. Luckily, we have a few guys who have, uh, "daring" taste in women, and those guys have no trouble. The rest of us each try to get our own girls -- we all always pick our girls and keep them for the entire multi-hour trip. But if there's not enough girls we like to go around, we tend to pass the girl(s) we do like around. We keep them busy enough to stay at our table until we leave.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    VBD,

Standing isn't always an option for us old dudes! :)

• DroidX
    10 years ago
    I actually have a rule with my SC buddy. If he gets a dance from a girl, she is off limits for me and vice versa.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    DroidX - back in my 20's I knew 3 sisters(non strippers) that had that rule. I was dating the oldest and we broke up. Neither of the other 2 would go out with me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like my strippers like I like my strippers, cheap and easy.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My taste in women is very different from my occasional SC buddies, so it works out fine.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Slick, that reminds me of a signature I've seen on another forum:

"I like my women like I like my swing dancing -- fast, loose, and airborne."
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    PG for the mile high club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion