Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

It seems like all of my closest strip club buddies like the same kind of strippers that I do. It's great when it comes swapping info but not so great when 2 or 3 of us are in the same club at the same time. There just doesn't seem to be enough of what we like to go around. Sharing can only go so far.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

My taste in women is a little different than some guys. In the strip club, lots of customers go for the blond hair and big tits girls, that leaves me with the exotic looking girls (which I love).

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Seems a good time for seniority to rear it's head!

"Pun" intended!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ranukam,

My thoughts exactly. Asian is at the top, but exotic is right after. The "blond hair and big tits girls" are further down the list. To be truthful, damn near the bottom, since they usually think they are God's gift to men.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Gang rape them lil 13 year olds pedo king

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shadowcat has great tastes in babes!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I don't have any particular tastes in women. Course, if they like me, they don't have any taste at all.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

sc, what kind of stripper are you looking for? I'm hoping it's not my kinda dream stripper cause I've never seen one of them at follies ( although I had that came close a few years back when the girls there were hotter).

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Im glad i reread that and it said flock together not fuck together...shit could have gottenweird around here

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

For other dudes in the club, I'm quick with a hearty handshake, but they'll have to find their own pussy. Sharing is for communists.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JohnSmith69 - Not to worry. we don't like "huge natural breasts".

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Yep...based on our communications, I would be yet another if there at the same time with Shadow, Chandler and ores Sounds/feels like my Sr. year in highschool, where 6-7 of us were chasing after the same 2 best cheerleaders. Agree w Chandler, alls fair in love, war and the pursuit of petite cuties.

So, who might win, all else being equal - guy that visits more often w/ known,moderate tip, or infrequent guy that tips high. My guess is it's all timing - who asks first, catches her coming out of the BR or back, is seen and recognized by dancer first (some of these girls have poor eyesight and where glasses but not in the club).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

i tend not to have that problem

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes Papi. You're safe. LOL.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

^^^ Shadowcat you missed your true calling: Stand Up Comedian!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I usually SC with buddies, usually at least one other guy but sometimes there's as many as 5 of us. Luckily, we have a few guys who have, uh, "daring" taste in women, and those guys have no trouble. The rest of us each try to get our own girls -- we all always pick our girls and keep them for the entire multi-hour trip. But if there's not enough girls we like to go around, we tend to pass the girl(s) we do like around. We keep them busy enough to stay at our table until we leave.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

VBD,

Standing isn't always an option for us old dudes! :)

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

I actually have a rule with my SC buddy. If he gets a dance from a girl, she is off limits for me and vice versa.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

DroidX - back in my 20's I knew 3 sisters(non strippers) that had that rule. I was dating the oldest and we broke up. Neither of the other 2 would go out with me.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I like my strippers like I like my strippers, cheap and easy.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

My taste in women is very different from my occasional SC buddies, so it works out fine.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Slick, that reminds me of a signature I've seen on another forum:

"I like my women like I like my swing dancing -- fast, loose, and airborne."

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

PG for the mile high club!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement