tuscl

Real time update detroit

silkypants
Minnesota
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:59 AM
Met up with a couple of members last night at the flight club. Got to the flight club around 5 and left at closing. Day shift was OK but not spectacular with maybe 10 to 15 girls working. Night shift was slow with about 20 some girls working but not very many customers. That said, hotest girl I have ever seen more so ever played with was working the day shift. She comes over to our table and starts giving me the Henry handshake and starts convincing me to go upstairs. I was lucky to finish that encounter happy for around $300. I got more than normal dances from 4 other girls and the manager shot me down on buying dances for a willing waitress. I had a good night, full review to follow.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thanks for sharing and live it up!!! Who did you meet? If you rather keep the anonymity; then disregard the question. What other clubs are you planning to hit?
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Same guys as July but the wongy's wife didn't come. Penthouse club tonight and maybe a new club to be mentioned later.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I thought wongy’s “wife” was nice - LOL
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Flight Club is a great combination of attractive dancers and good VIP facilities (private and comfortable). FC can be a bit pricey unless you negotiate for a private dance but I find Penthouse to be even more pricey. Have fun and post a review.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Silkypants, this gets into what we were discussing on my Hong Kong Bar quality thread: [view link] You said that the best of what is offered in Detroit and Miami equal most of what is offered in the TJ Hong Kong Bar. I question this, and I am not talking about price differences here either. I'm glad that for $300 things went so well with this hottest girl you've ever seen. But how long did you get to spend with her? I'm not talking about cost, I'm talking about the facility and the rules. I believe that at the Hong Kong Bar the girls are basically in binge mode, working around the clock. So especially if you get a little bit more than the lowest priced room, they might be willing to hang around for a while, at lesser or no cost. True? I mean she has to sleep some time, so if you want to do another round, why shouldn't she nap for a while with you? Since that place runs around the clock and so does she, it seems feasible. How do we get American SC's to be this good? So this covers the back room, but how about the front room. How physically friendly were you able to get with her before committing to the $300? In my experience this initial physical friendliness is what determines how GFE the rest of it is likely to be. Jestrite50 here explains how to do it: [view link] I believe that it can be like this at the Hong Kong Bar as a matter of course. I give you kudos for trying to make something happen with a waitress. But rather than a booth dance, again Jestrite50: [view link] You see where I am going with this, the LD Booths don't really help. They actually serve to regulate the mileage and prevent you from getting too friendly with the girls. Better just to get friendly in the front room, and then retreat to private space when your clothes need to come off. I want to get SC's in this country that are as good in the front room and the back room as the TJ Hong Kong Bar. And this is independent of pricing issues. Are you still holding to your view that the best of Detroit and Miami equals most of what the Hong Kong Bar offers? And I'm still waiting for the write up you promised about TJ Hong Kong Bar GFE. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion