tuscl

Rowdy customers

The other night I was at this club and there was this one guy keeping up a bunch of noise. The club doesn't sell alcohol so I don't think he was drunk unlessen he got liquored up before he came in to the building. There were dancers around him both black and white who thought he was funny but to me he wasn't. The guy kept up the loud talking for a while to the point I was about to go over to the manager at the front door and tell him they need to do something about that guy because all that wasn't necessary. Finally the manager picks up his microphone and says "alright I don't mind you having fun but remember you are in the building and not outside, so let's tone it down." Well that seem to help some although the guy still at times talked loud but he wasn't a nearly as rowdy before hand. Why do some people have to act like that? To me it makes you look like a dumb redneck acting like that in a club.

2 comments

• komey1970
    20 years ago
    I think the girls like the more rowdy customers when they are on stage. However, I don't think the rowdier customers tend to get private dances.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Probably because he showed up drunk. While some people like me tend to be really witty when drunk, some are just plain stupid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion