tuscl

Immigration debate

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This video adds substance to the ongoing discussion about the merits of Pres. Obama's executive order.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_D32LVz_s

10 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Starting discussion about politics on a strip club discussion board is retarded.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    "Starting discussion about politics on a strip club discussion board is retarded."
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ...whereas discussions on the collapse of the global economy are about as fresh as a used tampon.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ take it up with Stevie-girl.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    @JS: Thanks for wasting 3 fucking minutes of my life. SNL used to be funny.

Do you bother reading the facts? The EO is not a piece of legislation that gives a path to citizenship. IT'S NOT LEGISLATION! Only congress can do that. The EO temporarily limits deportation and prevents families from being ripped apart.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think we should be able to deport illegal alien felons even if they have family here. Unless you want to pay for their jail time yourself. I heard it costs over 40K to over 50K a year in taxpayer money for everyone in jail each year.

For everyone else that has been here several years or has a parent here if they are under 18, set up a pathway to pay taxes and fines. It still needs to cost more to break the law rather than come here legally or you're just encouraging more. If the kids came here under 15 and have a parent to pay, add extra fines per kid. I'm ok with some type of military service serving our country for five or more years or several years of community service to get citizenship. I'd just give it away with a small fine to a parent if the kid has been here over 15 years but raise the fines way up for everyone newer making it much cheaper to get here the legal way. What I don't know is how much it costs to get here legally or how long.

I'd also go ahead and negotiate some deal with Mexico in case Americans ever need to leave the US. If we keep electing Obama's and Hillary's, we'll be just like Mexico or worse.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Josh, you're welcome. Glad to be of service.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^Nice video...FUNNY as hell.

Well played Dougster.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    This whole vi deo is retarded. Your all retards. Fucking fuck everything.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I think a few users here should be deported
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just deport everyone. That will solve everything guaranteed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion