tuscl

Increased Sales at Victoria Secret Prove the Economic Boom

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Dougster, before you get too excited, keep in mind: this analysis did not include an adjustment for the small fortune that I have spent at Victoria's Secret the past few weeks buying outfits for my DS to model for me privately. Their outfits are very expensive, but I love seeing her in them even though they only stay on for a couple of minutes.

http://usat.ly/1qMYPVu

29 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    @JS69 - So it appears Victoria's Secret is a good indicator of where we are on the Boom and Bust cycle.....(rimshot)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, the evidence is becoming more and more obvious, but there is still a great deal of skepticism amongst those who consider themselves "smart" because they read headlines, just headlines though, in the financial media.

Once the consensus on TUSCL finally recognizes that we are in a boom it will be time for some profit take.

When even Stevie-girl acknowledges the boom it will be because EVERYONE in the financial media is screaming it at the top of their longs. Then it will be time to sell everything!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Shares of HanesBrands have gained 55% this year, while L Brands shares have increased 26%. In comparison, the S&P 500 is up about 10% year-to-date."

See, JS, just like putting a basket in on your lawn and watching it fill up with money, like you talked about yesterday.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Usually by the time everyone realizes we are in a boom, the party is ending.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Well at least one other person on TUSCL gets it. :-)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Looks more like its an economic boom for 5 million illegals. Increased sales of refried and tortillas should be a good indicator. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm kind of wondering if the democrats made a big blunder. I thought the entire move was political so that all the current illegals could vote democrat and possibly elect Hillary. However I noticed all the southern states recently voted Republican. Did all the illegals forget to vote? Surely they have drivers license's already if they've been living here for years. Maybe the illegals have joined with the rest of the crowd in the southern states and decided they don't need mandatory health care or laws punishing them if they don't sign up. Maybe they don't want to pay for maternity care if they are senior citizens under Obama care. Maybe they don't like being forced to work less than 30 hours a week because of the democrats health care laws. I don't know. The economy has been improving.

On the contrary side, unless we get to 7%GDP growth or congress and the white house cut spending enough, our currency and way of life will collapse. I estimate 10 to 25 years before a total collapse without action taking place. We won't be able to collect enough revenue and still pay interest on the debt. Party on. I see Japan and Europe are following the lead of the US. I guess the entire global economy will collapse if we fall. That's nice to know. If I was a senior citizen, I probably wouldn't be worried. It's probably the younger generations with me included that will suffer when it all collapses if nothing is done.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Victoria's Secret is too conservative. I mean, it is in shopping malls. It caters to mainstream tastes. I stay out of their stores, and I would not want a woman of mine, DS or otherwise, to be wearing their stuff.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, why don't you like Victoria's Secret? Do the colors of their clothes clash with the walls in your moms basement?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Again, too conservative, too much accommodation to mainstream tastes, to the views of those who want sexuality to be highly restrictive.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Well this thread is all over the place.

Vicky's Secret stuff is semi-cheap. Their bras are okay for day-to-day use, but definitely better for smaller chested girls than ladies who need a bit more support. They make most of their money on the PINK line which is much more cotton bras and thongs aimed at college girls (and really, high school girls). They really are more what a typically civilian 18 year old girl thinks is "sexy". Their Xmas/Valentine's stuff is a bit better, and at least they sell g-strings now, compared to a decade ago when I was in high school. Their bikinis are also super popular because they're meant to be worn for a season then relegated to back-up status, so the cheaper quality doesn't matter much.

I'm curious what SJG thinks is properly risque lingerie. Frederick's style but higher quality?

As for the economy; we're showing signs we're probably in late stages of the recovery. The stock market has probably netted most of it's gains and is nearing a short term peak. As unemployment falls there will be upward pressure on wages which will nibble into corporate profits. This is the point when Joe Six-Pack starts feeling better about the economy, but it's actually the end of the good times. I'm predicting a fairly shallow recession; I think people who predict a collapse are often overprojecting. Predicting end times, be it economic collapse or religious apocalypse, seems to be a popular undertaking. But while there's reasons to believe the overall economy is hitting a short term high and is due to decline, predicting a full collapse doesn't seem very data driven at all.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Oh, I'll also add that in my experience, VS is not very friendly to "couples" lingerie shopping, unless you go at like 2 PM on a Tuesday. I've had much more fun shopping with civilian gfs at Nordstroms or Macy's, although avoiding peak mall hours is more ideal. You want to be left alone in the changing room together for 30-60 minutes with a bunch of outfits (and security cameras, of course). Full Sex is probably a bit too much, but I definitely have had fun messing around with more exhibitionist girls while offering my opinion on various looks.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, been hearing "the top is right about now" just above every day since about S&P 1300.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    JamesSD: "As unemployment falls there will be upward pressure on wages which will nibble into corporate profits."

Yes, but if their sales rise faster they are okay. I haven't heard of an recoveries that have been derailed by upward pressure on wages. Care to give an example. Certainly the companies I've worked at recently have had to increase wages quite substantially, but it hasn't stopped their profits. In fact there is still a huge shortage of qualified workers even with wages going up. If someone is qualified the companies just pay up.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I disagree with the VS criticisms. The DS is a ad cup and they fit her great. The store has always been couples friendly to us. I went in the dressing room with her once. Can't get much more friendly. And while the DS is 19, most women I've seen shopping there were considerably older. Can't comment on quality since I just take the stuff off her body, I don't wear it. Lastly, I think it's expensive. Cute bra and panties set can be $75 plus.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    a D cup.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Girls love to shop at VS. And they love VS gift cards. That pretty much sums it up.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    John, maybe you need to start up a website filled with pictures of your DS. If you add a Chip In button, I'm sure more than a few of us can help out with your Victoria Secret funds. Y'know, this could be the next step in your evolution as a monger.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I used to take my last three GFE's to Victoria ' s Secret to buy bikinis. But maybe that makes me a cheap bastard. They were happy. That's what they wanted how was I to know.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    PG, i've had at least a dozen requests for pictures, identity, club, and related details about the DS. Sorry to hold out on my brothers, but no fucking way I'm going to share anything like that with the guys on this site. She already fucks enough other guys, I don't need to add to the list.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    JS: "PG, i've had at least a dozen requests for pictures, identity, club, and related details about the DS"

Serious? Must be some real loser of this site. Find your own!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She already fucks enough other guys, I don't need to add to the list."

What? When did this start? I thought you were the only one?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Steve, I want to believe that, but everyone here insists otherwise. But I still bet I'm the only one that gives her multiple orgasms.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    John - until there's video evidence, it's all just supposition, right?

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    John, I spied this ad the other night on Adultsearch, so, yeah, the first woman to come to mind was your DS.

http://adultsearch.com/minnesota/minneap…
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    PG, yeah give her red hair and in 5 years that could be the DS. I love those tits.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Never mind she is a red head. That's what I get for reading in the sun. I like her a lot.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Don't know what you talking about,I have two family size suitcases full of VS bras and knickers I collected in last 2 years from my American regular that I am yet to wear but only one body and 7days in a week lol.They are my favourite brand and I prefer they come with a box of limited edition VS truffles not sample sized perfumes,I think VS need to step it up on complimentary stuff with big purchases..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion