Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 New Articles Posted - Need EXSUMs

steve229
steve229134673

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

3 new, rather lengthy articles published. Can someone with too much time on their hands post executive summaries in the comments section please? Thanks.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Too busy with pep rallies, home coming dances and football and basketball games at your high school too read these articles stevie girl???

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Steve, your aversion to reading amuses me. Sometimes long is good. For example, my long schlong, like my long article, is a positive attribute :)

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@MrDeuce - it's not an aversion to reading per se, it's an aversion to reading some long ass post/article and finding out at the end that it was a boring piece of crap! I made the mistake once of reading a San Jose Guy post all the way through and I am still upset about it. Not saying your artcle is a piece of crap, I have no way of knowing a priori (unlike, say, with a Juice/Duke/Capri/Crazyjoe post which I know will be crap, or crap related), so an executive summary would help me decide if it was worth my time to read it.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just put a headline of economic DOOM, say you area businessinsider "journalist" (see how I out that in quotes) and Stevie-girl will drool all over it.

Profile picture for LenaSmirnova
LenaSmirnova
•

@steve229-haha I knew after the first paragraph of SJG reading where it was going lol...met a guy like that before who thinks he is a 'zombies' writer and writes endlessly about everyone he knows without changing real names then compulsively sends his chapters to people's emails.p.s I'm still upset mental issues exist! :(

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Sorry, but save the dancer's articles, most of that shit is depressing. Romantic narcissists chasing unrequited obsessions.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement