tuscl

Breasruraunts

crazyjoe
Colorado
Would you go to places like Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks, more often if they offered lap dances?

16 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lap dances are so blase'. I would prefer they sat in my lap and fed me while I fondled them.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Offering lap dances would make the places too expensive.

I don't like Hooters because they employ so many girls that you never get the same waitress twice. Also, the girls are so bubbly and animated, as they use that as emotional armor. So you can never really talk with them.

So I prefer to separate food and strip clubs.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'd only go if they offered fresh breast milk straight from the source along with soft drinks.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Only if they offered extras.
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    I love the Tilted a Kilt. The only thing keeping me from visiting more is that they are on the other side of town. Lap dances wouldn't make me go more, probably less. There are several strip clubs in town with a good kitchen, I can just visit them for lappers.

Take out happens at my local TK, but you gotta put in the time.
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    I was never a Hooters person, I've gone, the food is ok, the girls are cute but the outfits don't really don't go that far for my taste. I mean if the food were better the view would be worth it but the view isn't that fantastic. Now that we have a TK near us I've gone a few times and enjoy it a lot more. The food is better and the outfits are way hotter and the waitresses are much more into appearing hotter. They know what the guys come for and provide a better view.

Years ago there used to a small chain in SoCal called Texas Loosey's that I loved. The girls wore cowboy hats, bra or bikini tops under a leather vest, very small thongs or t-backs and leather chaps that showed off their asses. That was a great place to eat and enjoy the view.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Once was a place in Jacksonville, Florida, "Chili Bordello". The waitress were dressed as what is envisioned as the garb of women in old bordellos. Food wasn't bad. I think this was about 30 or more years ago.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    They are cool if you are in high school and not old enough to enter alternative establishments. I still don't understand why attractive, model quality girls would want to work at these places considering the poor pay. Then again these places are not usually found in the neighborhoods I live/work in, so it could be a socioeconomic thing.

The attire is not that scandalous. The traditional Oktoberfest outfits reveal a similar amount of flesh plus they will have a better beverage selection. I want more German beer halls!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Hell yes.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've been to Hooters and Tilted Kilt, and haven't been too impressed with the food or the service. Now if the girls were topless and smiled -- even just a little bit -- I'd considering giving them a second shot. Now if lap dances were offered as appetizers or desserts, I'd definitely give these places a second chance.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Maybe if DATY was on the menu.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Will their be cucumbers ?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Duke,

???
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ Duke...yes but she may chop it up and toss your salad
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Breastaurants are nice but I prefer Taco Stands. I'll provide the cream sauce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion