tuscl

What would you do?

crazyjoe
Colorado
If you got to your favorite Strip club after a long hiatus and you were really excited to go. You walk in with a turgid boner and all the dancers were over 200 pounds. One grabs tour junk and starts stroking and saying how she loves how excited you are to see her.

What would you do?

A) Turn and run, even though you already paid the cover.

B) Go strait to the bar and start drinking til the dancers are cute.

C) Say something rude to get her to go away.

D) Take her in the back and let her relieve some stress.

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    D, of course. I'd take her down with extreme prejudice and leave her libido looking like Dresden.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    E) Ask the manager who left the barn door open
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Some girls who are over 200 look good, especially if they're at black clubs (not saying they need to be black themselves, but thicker girls tend to be there).

If they were all grotesque I'd just leave.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No question about it. I'd bounce.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    A, I am not going to do anything with someone I do not find attractive, going to the SC is for fun, its not fun in my book if the strippers are not attractive and friendly. A place with few or no good looking women will not last long or do well.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Crazy. "turgid boner" is a nice phrase
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Close your eyes. BBBJ! A mouth is a mouth. Actually, big gals have more experience with their mouths.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    pensionking - Yeah. You could probably get that wino on the corner to suck your dick for a bottle of Ripple. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Hahahahahaha.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'd call lapdanceking82 and let him know the porkers are in town.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Simple joe wwjd ?

I would finger banger her wit my massive sausage fingers then once i felt the maplesyrup flowering i would jizz on her face and plump breast
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Tell her I need to use the bathroom real quick and then climb out the window.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I'd take my "turgid boner" to a place with girls who I actually want on it.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Turgid boner is retarded. Is that what you get when you catch a disease? Before your dick falls off from the disease. Your a total retard for catching turgid boner rickdugan. Fucking retard.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The best experience I had with the type of girl you review on TER rather than TUSCL was with a girl who was probably up around the 200-pound mark. Kind of the opposite of a Butterface: Had a belly and kinda floppy up top, but really cute face, blonde hair and a great personality (and she was "talented," if you get my drift). With her clothes on, she was the kind of girl you'd see at the bar and say, "Sorta want," and after you got to know her for a while, you'd be seriously debating, even with the looks.

So yeah. I think what you were trying to say is that you walk into a club with fours and below. But just pointing out weight doesn't quite get you there.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It depends. If my alltime favorite fat girl was part of the lineup, I could spend all night with her and the rest wouldn't matter. She might end up doing more than just swallowing my load, which she did the last time I saw her. Of course, this requires her to actually return to stripping there, but that was one heavyweight honey who can sit on my lap all day. Assuming she wasn't there, though, I'd probably find someone I liked.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    DD,

I think you made a good point. I would bet that all of us that are long time clubbers have, at one time or another, been with and enjoyed a heifer.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I'd be OUT of there.

If I wanted to see a girl over 200 lbs, I'd still be with my ex wife.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A. I've never fucked or even gotten a lap dance from a woman who even approached 200lbs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion