tuscl

Younger strippers = lousy lapdances

I went on a strip club binge this weekend in Dallas. Of course the club I looked forward to was Baby Dolls (Dallas). There's an incredible amount of young, predominately white, and fit and trim talent on the dayshift. Nightshift is okay, but not as good as the dayshift. I hadn't been back to Baby Dolls in over a year. But I quickly realized that the only "dance" these girls could do on stage was booty shake. I mean that's it.

At one point an older (mid 40's at least) dancer went on main stage and danced to an old Stevie Wonder song. The other young-uns on the six small satellite stages absolutely froze up. Then after about ten seconds continued with their twerk/booty shake routine. It was funny watching them trying to do that to the song "Sir Duke"!

But even worse, I got five or six dances from young dancers. Each dance was a different girl. And every single one of them was nearly the same thing- three and a half minutes with her back to me shakin' her butt, and some of them didn't have much of a butt to shake anyway. Man was I ever pissed off. I told the last dancer I was going to "The Lodge" (another strip club up the road from Baby Dolls) to get a decent lapdance.

6 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    DOOM!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've been in clubs where a dancer is still learning how to dance on stage. And then for a personal dance ( no touching ) at your seat, she doesn't know what to do either. Oh well.

But if you are in a place which is not no touching and which offers "mileage:, then I would say the most important thing to do is to get her off script right away. So her lack of experience makes no difference because you will be talking the lead.

Jestrite50, the master himself, speaks
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    While BDD is no extras club (or at least has that reputation), it certainly isn't a no-hands/no touching club either. It just seemed like the preferred style of dancing now for young dancers. I wish I had known before shelling out $120 and another $100+ on drinks and tips to find out.

But even though there were about 25 girls working, all 7 and above, there was very little in lap dances going on. If I had seen that shit on the floor I would have saved my money.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you don't want the girl's ass, then ask her to turn around. I do this with probably every other dancer. They all seem to assume we're ass men, but all you've got to do is ask.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's different for me.

To me young dancers give good lapdances and are good in bed. The tall dancer I'm seeing is good in the booth, she is like a locomotive that just goes on and on and on.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Seems like you hit a bad day or the club might have new dancers not to established yet cause I have had many great lap dances from young and older ladies, and maybe 1 that was "eh" but still decent. All these places have good and bad days I wager, shame you hit a bad one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion