tuscl

Pictures of Dancers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
How common is it that you take nude pictures of dancers with their consent? I took nude pics of my ATF, but agreed not to include her face. I want pics of my DS but don't want to scare her away by being too much of a PL.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've never taken pictures of stripper nude but I have had several send me photos of themselves in various stages of undress. My ATF sent me 25. I promised to never share them and even though we are no longer together I've still kept that promise.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Most seem to dig it.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have nude photos of strippers with their faces. I don't share them.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    How cool would it be if we could post pics like that on our TUSCL profile pages, right?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Not nude, usually the pics I get are them in their stripper outfits.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I've never had any insist I don't take pictures of their faces or tell me I can't share them. The latter is a pretty "duh!" thing that goes without saying. I guess the just see me as a trustworthy guy!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    DS ???
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    @ London guy....DS= dream stripper
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've never tried to sneak any pics. I have been sent several great shots that I don't share. Its hotter if she sends them to me rather than me having to sneak a shot without her consent.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Steve: You've been a TUSCL member long enough to remember that we used to be able to do that. I had pics of several dancers I've known posted there, but the photos were limited to their boobular regions.

And, like others have mentioned above, I've had "incentive" photos sent to me by various dancers in an effort to get me to come in to their clubs to see them, or for me to invite them to my house for OTC.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I usually paint portraits of strippers, a la Renoir.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No need to sneak. Just ask.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Thanks Go Vikings, not seen that abbreviation before :-)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My avatar pic is one of the few. I took it with a Polaroid, cuz that's all I had laying around..lol
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Londonguy - There is a lot of confusion about DS. I thought it was dumb shit. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Londonguy, here is a clear definition of DS.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Ignore those who attribute other meanings to these letters. They're just jealous because the strip club gods haven't given them a DS yet.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I promise not to share their naked pics. However, I never say anything about not selling them. Always taking bids on eBay.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, I was thinking dick sucker (in a good way, of course).
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    For most of us, a dream stripper would be an excellent dick sucker. Mine sure is. So that one fits!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I took a ton videos without her knowing it.

I just play it when I get home.

Awesome!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've got at least one of almost ever girl I've had actual sex with (not just blowjobs) since I first got my iPhone, about 6 years ago. Some movies as well. A ton of my ATF. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I havent taken many. I mostly have ones I was sent by strippers. Some nude with or w/o face showing and some in stripper outfits
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    My ATF sent me several completely nude pictures of her beautiful body without even asking. Also I've had a couple others do it at my request. I had a dancer one time go into a rest room and take a picture of her pussy and send it to me from the rest room then come back out and start dancing for me again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think dancer pics would be cool for reminiscing purposes (remembering your experience w/ the dancer).

I also think/assume many/most dancers send pics to PLs to entice them to come see them (and I’m sure it works :)).
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Never asked before. Might have to start.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    My mommy told me that any girl that lets you take nude photos of her has a disease that will make your dick fall off. If you have sex with her your a retard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion