tuscl

Sex is very low on a woman's list of priorities: A good night's sleep, money and

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

10 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Tru 'dat
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    hmmm, this would seem to imply that after a girl has a guy committed (marriage) that sex goes downhill dramatically.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Unless the spouse was good at satisfying all the higher priorities first.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Alarming.
    Until I read this -
    "Brazilian women were the least worried about a good night's kip, with only 38 per cent preferring sleep to making love"

ok. earth as we know it, is not coming to an end.

• slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Women are not interested in sex with you retards. They want to fuck me but my mommy told me that any girl that fould fuck me prolly has a disease and my dick might fall off if I fuck her. So I only jerk myself off. Hope you retards are happy when your dicks fall off
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Hmmmm....just how much of that lack of interest is due to the women not being satisfied in the bedroom? While there are, of course, thoughtful and considerate men out there who care about their lovers sexual satisfaction, there are plenty who don't. At least that is what I hear from my straight gal pals.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It often gets like this when you have a live in or other long term monogamous relationship with a women. Eventually anything becomes more important to her.

If I were to be reincarnated I would be a Divorce Lawyer. Either that or a Pimp.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Don't take women at face value. Don't believe their rationalizations. Track their lunar cycle on the calendar. Track them just like they track themselves.

If a woman wants to she will give you mind blowing sex on a regular basis. If she does not do this, I say dump her!

This is what I have learned from strip clubs. If women want to take care of you they will. If they don't they can have 1000 excuses. So the only way then is that she is taking care of you, or she is alone.

If you are married to her, then try marriage counseling first and also stop engaging in any and all infidelities, like strip clubs. But if that doesn't solve it, then you need a lawyer.

SJG
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    why bother when 3/4 don't know how to use technology anyway. those same majority should just stick to sucking dick and pilfering old people of their money legally (or as legal as possible)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I was kidding about that second sentence btw
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion