tuscl

Whoops

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
A very tired nurse walks into a bank, exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a cheque, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it. When she realises her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller, and without missing a beat, she says:............

'Well, that's great..............some arsehole's got my pen!'

8 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    lol. Gotta remember that one!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Haha....she obviously paid her way through nursing school by dancing
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And the next day a couple of Australian DJs called up pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles making inquiries about the Duchess of Cambridge, who had just given birth. The nurse is fooled and puts their call through.

Things went further downhill from there.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dam that is funny
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    ha ha ... and next mornin the asshole let out signed checks or just autographed turd
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Of course you think its funny crazyjoe. Your a gross retard that prolly puts pens up your own asshole.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Guy goes into a restaurant, and orders a bowl of soup. He notices the elderly waiter has his thumb in the soup. When he asks the waiter why he is doing that, waiter explains that he has poor blood circulation and that doing so helps keep his thumb warm. Patron gets indignant, saying "that is so tacky, as far as I'm concerned, you can just stick your thumb up your ass."
    Waiter replies "my good sir, that is where I put it before I brought your soup to your table."
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    epic !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion