tuscl

OT: Really Steve? The Best You Can Do? "You Went to a Bar! HAHAHA - What a Loser

Stevie-girl must really have given up, if all he can fire at me now is - "you went to a bar! HAHA! What kind of a loser are you?"

I guess it's the txtittyfan progression:

a) see me state a position that is not in accord with the views of the financial media
b) since she can't think for herself conclude the financial media must, obviously, be right
c) state disagreement, and use argument by authority of the financial media to back her up
d) get circle jerked by a bunch of morons who also can't think for themselves and notice the view is not in accord with the financial - so must be wrong
e) wait a while and then find out! Holy fuck, looks like the media got it wrong! How the fuck could that happen?
f) Drop the whole discussion of the original claim now that you see if can't be won
g) Grasp at whatever straws you can, and hope someone will jump in to circle jerk you just like in the good ol' days

Really, stevie-girl... SMH.

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    DOOMED!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Obviously he should result to such genius tactics as creating dozens of fake usernames. Bumping the same stupid topics over and over for months on end. Randomly claim to have "won" something.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How come it's been so long since Stevie-girl quoted a financial headline?

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT STEVIE-GIRL ***
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Steve-girl continuing to grasp at straws now. No longer quoting financial headlines though. That one sure backfired on him.

So exactly like the path of txtittyfan it's amazing!

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT STEVIE-GIRL ***
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Any new news on the Winter War?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, maybe Stevie-girl can google some headlines to quote on the Winter War. Or he can consult with his BFF jestie214 about it. Might be more effective than his "OMG! You went to a regular bar! Only a loser does that!" volleys.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well he is stepping it up a bit now. Just made a reference to the Winter War. Not bad with that Google thing for an old man...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion