tuscl

NCAA basketball

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:57 PM
Who do you think is going to win? I got 4 top choices Illinois, NC, Duke, or Oklahoma State.

14 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Well I guess it doesn't look good. Where is that Georgia Tech offense when you need it?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Well congratulations to the Tar Heels. This will make the regular ACC games more interesting next year.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    GO ILLINOIS!! I've never rooted for them before tonight but I'm sure they are a great team.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Baseball is fun once in awhile live at one of the new party stadiums like Baltimore, but the only way I'll watch it on TV is when I'm doing someting else, then every half hour or so when something actually happens I can look up and see the replay. Too much fiddly-farting around for me. Plus all the spitting is disgusting, especially if I'm trying to eat something at the time. I've been thinking about trying a minor league game, there are a few new parks around that are probably just as much fun without the crowds and high prices.
  • whatevergong82
    19 years ago
    A little off topic here, but does anyone even like baseball anymore?? I've gotten to the point that I want the Yankees, Red Sox, Cardinals, etc. to just play the post season and be done with it. I used to like it a lot, but with the same type of teams winning all the time (high roller markets), I've lost interest. BTW, I'll watch basketball or football before I'd sit down for a baseball game. Baseball puts me to sleep.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I've lost alot of interest in the NCAA lately as well. I prefer anyone over NC though.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I tried watching a game yesterday. But some guys bouncing a ball kept interrupting the commercials every 5 minutes or so. I turned it off.
  • GO PACK
    19 years ago
    The Syracuse game will be the early game Sun. It will start sometime between 2PM and 3PM with the Austin Regional Championship after.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I like that name GO PACK! Do you happen to know what time the game Sunday will be played if both NCSU and UNC win on Friday?
  • GO PACK
    19 years ago
    GO PACK!!!If NC State and UNC win Fri they would play Sun for the Syracuse title. If the Pack could win that I would be a very happy man. GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO STATE!!!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I would really enjoy seeing Oklahoma State beat Illinois and watch NC State beat NC and Duke. However that is probably a pipe dream.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I feel sorry for you FONDL. You apparently never felt the excitement of watching a close game against a hated rival team and watch them go down in a terrible defeat. As a college student, you also got a free show with sexy college cheerleaders in the air right above you. If the game ever got boring, the cheerleaders always kept things exciting for me. Of course my favorite team won the national championship a year before I started college so I loved seeing the dunks and sharp shooting along with the cheerleader stunts from one of the top 5 cheerleading schools at that time. I wasn't bored. I believe Michael Jordan was on one of the opposing college teams. I lived in basketball country.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't follow basketball, I think it's boring. Every close game comes down to a foul shooting contest at the end. It's the only sport there is where the losing team can get back into the game by breaking the rules. Stupid and boring.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Gotta go with Illinois.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion