tuscl

OT: Have any of you watched the Honey Boo Boo show?

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:11 AM
I'm only asking because things seem even more fucked up with that family than I thought: [view link] (OK...super obvious URL) I did not pay that much attention when there were reports of Honey Boo Boo's mom dating a released pedophile. But it sounds like said pedo is accused of raping one of Miss Boo Boo's sister and fathering one of the Boo Boo siblings. I didn't know that scumbag's previous activities involved the Boo Boo clan. That is some seriously fucked up shit. WTF is Mama Boo Boo thinking? Here's a case that CPS should seriously look into. I feel really sorry for the kids, especially Honey Boo Boo, because it seems their only career options will be "being fucked up white trash on TV". That market seems saturated.

7 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I know Yogi and Boo Boo
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What a shock. You do a tv show about fat, stupid, ignorant, trailer trash rednecks, and they end up acting like fat, stupid, ignorant, trailer trash rednecks. I never saw that one coming.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Never watched it, not even with a gun to my head!
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I watched 2 episodes back to back months ago as I was flipping through the channels. I can understand the appeal of the show and similar shows as it is guility pleasure type fun. I recall years ago a Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon was on some channel and I said I'd watch one episode to see what it was like. I ended up watching like 6 ep back to back. But never watched it again. But as a principle I don't watch the stupid reality shows, which are mainly on basic cable. BTW, my fav reality show, if anyone watches, is Big Brother.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    That thing is so fat you would have to roll it in flower and look for a wet spot. I see headlines about that "show" all the time and made the mistake of stopping while channel surfing in a hotel room for a few minutes. That spoiler brat that the show is named after is almost as fugly (fat and ugly) and mean & nasty and the sow that farrowed her. Why would anyone with any brains at all watch that shit. I guess it is just another example of what the east and west coast elitists think the rest of the country is like. I hope they stop wasting print space on them. The Kardashians are vapid self-centered self aggrandizing sluts but at least you do not vomit when you see them.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    You just can't fix stupid, but it should be a law; natural selection just isn't doing the job.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Never watched it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion