tuscl

ohio

Anyone from anywhere close to mansfield ohio

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Depends on what you look like and why you are asking. :)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm sure there are many people near Mansfield, Ohio.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    When you ask a vague question you're likely to get a vague answer, as you can see from the above two responses. Care to try again?
  • sexstripgoddess
    10 years ago
    Are there " anyone here n this area that looking for private dance from me a my girl
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Send pictures.....
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    No
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @sexstripgoddess -- I'm going to leave aside, for the moment, the issue of appearance (I'll interpret your name as an indication that you're sexy, though I have long felt that there is a Dunning-Kruger-like effect for appearance and that is worrisome).

For the benefit of the Ohio perverts on this board I'll ask what you mean by private dance. Is it one- or two-way contact? Is the goal a LDK? Or is it more heavy duty?

Since you're new I'll define LDK -- it is the act of jizzing in your pants without the dick coming out to play. Only stimulation through the trousers. Named in honor of our very own lapdanceking82, a tireless advocate of the practice.

Whew...that shit really NEEDS to be in the Glossary
  • sexstripgoddess
    10 years ago
    I sent u a message @zipman68
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you currently dance in a club, I am sure there are people who would like to go there. Otherwise you might make yourself a simple web page, like with google's BlogSpot, and include pictures and let people contact you by posting comments. You can also post a link to your page here on TUSCL.

But it is best if you are currently dancing in an SC. See, if I was out there in Ohio and you told me where you dance, I would go to the club and check you out, but I wouldn't right off tell you that I'd learned of you from online. I never go by pictures, it has to be face to face meeting.

sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

Here is an interesting looking book I just learned of:

www.amazon.com/Seattle-Vice-Strippers-Pr…

and then also this:

www.amazon.com/Half-Sky-Oppression-Oppor…

DEEP PURPLE - MACHINE HEAD 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (FULL ALBUM)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYmhamWgHo
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you are soliciting business then you need to be more business like in your approach – i.e. don’t be so ghetto and learn how to communicate properly.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Like Papi mentioned, your second attempt at clarifying your original statement is still incoherent. Notice how many members have had to ask you clarifying questions. I'm giving up now, on prompting you to better explain your question. Maybe you're not native-English speaking.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mansfield? Is that anywhere near Mayfield?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Mansfield. Isn't Grandpa's Cheese Barn right near there, right on I-71? They have a limited number of what I'm told are cozy little rooms for rent too.

Maybe we could meet up?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    This person has sent me 2 PMs requesting my email address. I deleted them without a reply. Anybody else get any?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    One word...

Punctuation!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Tin soldiers and Nixon calling. We're finally on our own. For getting O-HI-O!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion