Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

About to be strip clubbing again

Aravas

Maryland

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I meet a nice lady made her my gf and been banging her out for a month. Construction picked up so I got a new job once I get first check off to the club I goo!!! Can't wait to return there. Instead of going to my fave club imma start going to different ones to see new booty and I follow a couple strippers on ig that I would like to visit in there club so I just gotta wait a couple more weeks!!!!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Aravas my brother, I'm expecting some groovy reviews. Tell us 'bout whatever twisted shit you do!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

" I just gotta wait a couple more weeks!!!"

Forget that! Just get a payday loan and go clubbing tonight!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Welcome back, cartah!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yeeeeeep

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Just fuck her in the mount

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Ya I'll let y'all know what happens zip man

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Steve- nah I'll just wait lol

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"nah I'll just wait lol"

You're in construction, right? Well, better do some clubbing now while you still have a chance. With the economic boom you'll be working so much overtime you'll be too tired to go to the clubs.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

@steve yes I agree cause I already know I'll be working 12 hours almost but on Saturdays we get off early so I'll take a quick nap and head out, it'll work out

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement