tuscl

Dancer: What kind of dancer do you like or what kind of dances do you like.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I get asked this by a lot of dancers and my stock answer for either of those questions is "Nasty".

15 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Tall pear shaped with creamy white skin...tear drop b cups with a getto ass...long red hair
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Big boobies and handsy
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Extra friendly.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    7's and 8's because they are still hot but they do more than 9's and 10's
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've never been asked what kind of dancer do I like. That would seem to be a dumb one to ask, even by stripper standards of dumbness. As for dances I like, I just tell them to be themselves. Most of the time, they end up being disappointing.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Sexy, friendly, with low morals. Then I'd tell her if she knows of anyone, send her over.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I've been asked numerous times what type of dancer I like. For me it is basically petite and pretty. If the girl asking me isn't petite I'll avoid the question.

Not so much asked what type of dances.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I don't like dances. I like blow jobs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

You know my answer.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah I know,,,Yoko Ono. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Type of dancer: black; thick; and curvy in the right places

Types of dances: what I like is lots of 2-way contact and slow rather than fast – but I actually tell them (dancer) to do what feels good to them and it usually turns out well b/c I assume if they are asking it’s b/c they want to make sure I’m pleased – I say this b/c I was once watching a sexologist on TV and he said something along the lines of “if it feels good to *her* then *it* (the sex) will be good” – I’ve actually found that if they don’t know how to give a good dance then me telling them usually does not make the dances any better b/c they just don’t know – sometimes it helps when I tell them (i.e. telling them to slow down) but other times not.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't want to give a direct answer to this kind of question because I don't think it would be constructive. If you say this or that, you are encouraging the dancer to continue to see it as she performing a service upon you and as it being very impersonal.

If she was in high heels and makeup, I would have let her know early on that I like this.

When it came to a dance itself, I would already have been coming on to her in some way, so she should be off of her service script and ready to just let me do what I want.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Here, talking with GACA and Papi about sexual dysfunction and perversion:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

I invite you Mr. LDK to jump in.

LDK's post is an example of what I am talking about. Liking butts and boobs is fine, but when it prevents him from engaging with the whole woman and especially given that he only wants to LDK, instead of sharing a nice round of FS with her, I say that this is perversion. He has a fetishistic approach to women, honed in SC's, and this substitutes for fully engaging sex.

It is a big deal for a woman to submit to FS with a guy for the first time. So it will have a deep emotional impact on both parties. But this butt, boobs and LDK approach blocks this off.

Now sure, LDK is at least 18yo and so are his LDQ's. I'm not going to discourage either side. I just note that lots of time, money, and energy is going into escapism, instead of into finding ways to transcend gender conflicts and other aspects of our social political landscape which are unworkable. We need to start finding solutions, rather than just looking for an endorphin rush.

The Rolling Stones - Bridges to Babylon (Full Album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnZevEX…
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    No holds bared any thing go's
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @bang69,

Just curious, and I also want to expand this topic some. Anything goes? I assume by that that the dancer will let you do anything you want to her. But do you still want it structured as she doing a dance for you, or to you? Do you want her on her feet, and being a moving target? I could ask the same of Mr. LDK, except that I feel I know his answer.

Having the girl on her feet and moving while you are seated can make it hard. Lap dancing once meant sitting on your lap, being stationary. But they changed it to being on her feet and moving so that she can more easily stay in control of it.

Would you rather that she just sit on your lap, or climb up on your lap face to face with you? And better, suppose she just let you lead the whole thing, starting with you each in a standing position, and then letting you lead whatever is to happen?

In my own experience, the sooner you can get the girl off of her service performance script, the better.

Mike Honda re-elected:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Honda
    "only Asian American-majority district in the continental United States"
    This is a development of only the last 25 years, and it has had much to do with the development of local culture.

Honda endured the concentration camps, then only to be subjected to harassment when he was returned to school.

Honda would go on to become a high school principle, and then a political protégée of San Jose Mayor Norm Mineta. Then elected to congress, he founded the Congressional Anti-Bullying Caucus.

sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

Stones, Saint of Me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcMQWfMT…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion