tuscl

Friend zone kills sensuality

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Can any of you TUSCL's relate to this?

I've gotten to know some of the dancers at my regular SC pretty well. Drinks and talking. I tip at the bar but rarely get dances. Candidly, I'm really looking for OTC opportunities. Some of these honey's have become whatever distorted version of friends a SC offers.

Today, I let one of these "friends" take me VIP for a few dances. Man, it had zero sensuality. I mean it was not erotic at all. Dancer was fine but I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.

10 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've been exiled to the Friend Zone pretty much my whole life, so I can relate, especially when dancers start friend-zoning you, too. It gets pretty frustrating -- and emasculating -- doesn't it?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You just figured that out now, Lone_Sheep! Duh!
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I disagree. I've been friend-zones by my ATF but I don't think its a bad thing. Last time I was in we were talking by the bar for a while. We did a few lap dances and came back to the bar. We were about to go back to VIP when the DJ announced it was her turn on stage. She gave him a look and before I know it the DJ makes a correction and says a different girl is on stage.

So my ATF tells me that she told the DJ earlier in the night that she was visiting with a friend (me) and not to put her on stage as long as we were hanging out. So yes, Im in the friend zone but that doesn't stop her dances from being extremely sensual and it doesn't stop her from giving me extras.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I've got to agree with football guy. I often have great sexual energy with my "friends." Not sure why you are finding those two concepts mutually exclusive.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I also disagree. It might be because I have a different definition of friend than used by the OP.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    A girl can't put you into her Friend Zone when your moving on her, when you've got her pinned up against the wall and you've started kissing her. She will only be able to put you into the Friend Zone if you let her.

Likewise, there is no reason to let dancers sell you dances. You should always politely counter offer. Offer instead to sit at their stage, or to sit and talk. Don't even consider taking her into the back room until she has started to yield to you.

"If they aren't playful like this in the front room then I will never take them to the back room !"
    Jestrite50
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

In an SC or in outside life, if she puts you into her Friend Zone she is figuring that she has got you castrated. Don't let her do this.

Even in a no touching SC, you can still be coming on to her via talk. If she lets you, it can be like she is consenting to sex.

Likewise, you don't have to look for OTC. If you come on to her, she will let you have what you want. You don't need to have her offer it to you as some sort of a service.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Generally the only type of engagement I want w/ a dancer is one involving the little head – when they start talking to me and the big head gets engaged; the little head gets bored and goes to sleep.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    for me personally friendship and seductiveness generally don't mix well in the club.I find those are very different vibes and i make my money with the latter so i keep it unambiguous.i release friendship notions at work occasionally as a token of approval to keep them wanting to be closer.But i think a mainstream stripper works the other way round,she befriends people as much as she can and their money is their token of approval for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion