Tuesday, November 4, 2014 2:28 PM
For me Wednesday around 2pm.

24 comments

• bman77
    10 years ago
    Saturday around 9 or 10pm.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    For Sunnyvale Brass Rail, say Mon to Thursday, around 11am to 11:30. Buy lunch and one drink at hoffbrau price. Then stay until lunch time crowd leaves. Then dancers getting very little money. Tip the one I like when she gets to stage number 2. Then drink with her or talk with her beyond that. Also good to go Sunday afternoon when they first open up. For San Francisco, go early in week, on weekday when they first open up. For other places I plan to do it similar, early in week, weekday, when they first open or just after lunch crow leaves. Dancer won't have much to do after that. Can cozy up to them. I think sometimes they do more than. In most places I think that if they are going to do more, it is on the day shift. Certainly should be easier to get more talking time with them. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I try to use the “feel it method” and go when I’m in the mood. But sometimes I try to avoid certain SCs on Fr/Sat nights b/c they become party SCs and the vibe thus gets f’ed up for a serious SCer.
  • victor2
    10 years ago
    If you go earlier during the shift the dancers are fresher.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Any weekday evening between 8 and 11 PM. I rarely go during the afternoon unless I know it's a good day time club like Follies.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Wednesday after 5pm or Saturday afternoon. Sometimes both and sometimes neither.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Seems to be always Friday or Saturday and I typically go between 1030 and midnight. On the rare occasion it may be a Thursday.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Friday, 10 p.m.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    1PM on Saturday at my favorite club. At other clubs around town or on the road it can be any time.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Afternoons mostly. Usually Wed or Thurs or Sat.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    End of month - when rent is due
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    . or Start of month - when rent is late ... like today
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised so many go in the afternoon, and so few go on weekday evenings. I guess that's my preference cause I club when traveling on business.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    When I can time away from the cons in Minneapolis and Indianapolis. Course, that's just one weekend in February and one in August.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Friday night or any time Saturday. Sometimes Sunday. Very rarely on a week night.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Friday or Saturday night, generally around 9 to 10 PM.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Sunday at 4.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Friday or Saturday night
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Thursday night. Usually around 10-11PM. You'll find a good lineup of dancers on Thursdays nights and you don't get the crowd that you get on a Friday or Saturday night.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings- If my work schedule wasn't the overnight shift, I would probably be a Thursday night guy myself. I have gone then and they always seem to have a good selection of girls then. I think at some clubs, it's because they have to work midweek some time in order to work the weekend, but still, I always loved Thursday nights.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Friday night or any time Saturday. Sometimes Sunday. Very rarely on a week night." Wow, your mom still makes you stay in on school nights?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No, Stevie-girl, YOUR mom makes me stay home servicing her!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Monday early afternoon
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion