Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trip to the barren West

bvino
bvinoVIP2623

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have to travel to Holland Michigan this week for an overnight sales call. I am aware of the three clubs in Grand Rapids. They all sound alike and they all sound (read) disappointing. There seems to be an active escort scene. I am assuming this is the West side way. If anyone lives out that way or has experience please p.m me and let me know my options. I scoped out an escort named EVA but this is always a pig/poke maybe poke experience. Some help?.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

You're about an hour north of Kalamazoo: tuscl.net. Best I can do.

Never been up towards west-central Michigan myself. If you decide to stay closer to Grand Rapids, let us know if you find anything.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Can't offer any advice on Holland but Grand Rapids is your closest large city. For a large city, Grand Rapids has a remarkably boring strip club scene. GR does seem to have a fairly active spa and escort scene but I don't have any direct knowledge that I can share.

If strip clubs are of interest, I concur with the above post--- Angels in Kalamazoo is probably the best strip club in the area and Heartbeats in Battle Creek gets a runner up nod. Both have decent talent but don't expect any extras.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Thanks for the help. This only confirms what a wasteland the west side is.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement