Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Muslim contributions to humanity

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

In 1272, Arabic Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine.

Building on that great achievement, in 1873, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ats funny. Does this mean that the virgins that jihadists get in paradise have four legs? I think the Koran may be kinda vague on that point.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I dunno John but I am advising all of my favorite strippers to not go to heaven as virgins because there are terrorists waiting for them.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao shadow. That is funny as hell

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I always enjoy a good history lesson

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I like the numbers that the Arabs gave us. It would be hell to be using Roman numerals to express the huge numbers in use in my industry.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

And zero. Don't forget zero. And despite the obvious connection, I'm not talking about our President.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Certainly not a koran (lower case intended!) scholar, but does it even say the 72 are human (leaves out terrorists), or even female?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Ben- Hur won the chariot race with arabian horses. That's something

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Dumb thread.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Well, It is dumb if it goes the way I think it will and the first reply says it will go that way.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

They are often referred to as "rats" and "goatfuckers".

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I laughed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement