EBOLA ! in Durahm NC !!!

Sweet jebus !!!

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Time ta wash those sausage fingers.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "State health officials said Sunday night that the patient departed Liberia and arrived Friday at Newark (N.J.) Liberty International Airport...took a bus from New Jersey to Durham County, according to state epidemiologist Dr. Megan Davies.

Likely traveled down I-95, basically infecting the entire Mid-Atlantic seaboard...
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh noes! It's #ebola.strippers meets #sausage.fingers! We're doomed!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wait...Juice my brother. Have you been to Durham since the ebola patient arrived? If not, stay in Asheville my friend.

Here is the scenario I worry about. If you go to Durham. You've got a kind of Chris Farley vibe going on and true to character you stumble into the isolation unit. BAM! You're exposed. Then you go off to Teasers and violate some stripper with your #sausage.fingers because you can't control yourself. BAM! We've got #ebola.strippers. BAM! It's a pandemic!

If you must leave Asheville my friend, go AWAY from the ebola.
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    So far the Baltimore area has not had any issues, but if any of you Ebola infected souls decide to visit be forwarded: our Govenor is prepared to deal with you to the fullest extent of law; the Johns Hopkins Hospital is preparing rooms to isolate you from human society and contact; cauldrens of boiling bleach stand ready to disinfect your ass.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Run Juice, run like hell
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    hey duke if u r infected are u still gonna go to follies on November 15? remember the incubation period that u should be quarantined for is 21 days...u don't want too get mr shadowcat ebola lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...all you fuckers are crazy....Lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Ebola! Ebola! Ebola!
    #WillShadowBeNext
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You guys are overly concerned about Ebola. Just wait until next year and wait for over a million to be infected. Then it might be of more concern to all the tuscl posters who have immunity due to all their posts on here.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark my friend, relax. This is a joke. I'm actually not worried about the #ebola.strippers. I am, however, terrified of the disease that is slowly mutating in Juice's body.

Dude PM'ed me with a story that he's losing his #sausage.fingers and they've been regrowing. Dude didn't realize it at first 'cos he's permanently high, but apparently he kept feeling that he'd violate some sweet chick with one of his sausage fingers but then only have nine #sausage.fingers after the interaction. Next day...BAM! Back up to ten.

What is going on? Well, all of the weird diseases the ol' Juiceman has have combined and given him the ability to impregnate women with his #sausage.fingers. In nine months these chicks will give birth to a lil' Juiceman. Apparently, a diet of nothing but fried chicken grease has some sort of horrific effect on viral infections -- they turn you into the Horseman of Pestilence!!!

This, brother shark, is how the world will end. Not through #ebola.strippers or ISIS/ISIL or shit like that. No...the earth shall become the planet o' Juice!!!

I'm eatin' a bullet before that shit goes down!

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Only a million? That ain't so bad.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Zip my mane you fu"kin crack-A-Lack me upz
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dookie Juice...how many #sausage.fingers did you type that with?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion