Halloween used to be the best strip club night

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I remember a little blond girl dancing under the name " Tabbatha". She entered the stage to AC.DC " Hells bells with a cloak and hood, wisps oof blond hair showing, she through her head back revealing a face out of Penthouse and smiled showing vampire fangs ...

6 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'll bet last night was off the hook at most clubs. I stopped by a club this afternoon and it was dead. Apparently everyone is still nursing hangovers.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    diamond jim's in columbus was selling $10 tickets for their halloween party (usually there is no cover charge). this was suppose to be a closed door events but turns out they kept the doors open to anyone and only charged the $10 if you wanted to eat the food.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I went down to Lincoln from Omaha and visited 2 clubs down there, one of which was totally remodeled, which was basically my whole point going down there. The one club had 4 girls I saw and all of them were dressed as strippers. The other had 10, and exactly 4 dressed up, or painted their faces. I thought that aspect of it was highly disappointing. OTOH, my favorite at that club, who's basically a goth chick, did the naughty nurse thing well. That's the last thing I expected from her. The other girls all painted their faces in poor imitation of Alice Cooper or KISS. The last thing I want is a lap dance from some girl who thinks she's Gene Simmons.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Well, maybe if she has the tongue...
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Hells Bells is my favorite strip club song!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tend to avoid SCs on holidays – but I did visit 2 SCs on Halloween night just b/c I didn’t feel like being at home – both SCs I visited did not have a Halloween party and were underwhelming – IDK if dancers and custies were home w/ their kids or decided to hit civie Halloween parties.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion