tuscl

A question for you Romantic Lover.

WHY do you have such a serious issue with strippers and the patrons who enjoy the company of said strippers? I'm trusting it is a valid issue that you are trying to convey here, and not to just clutter up this message board with the same repetitive questions only to recieve the same answers.

5 comments

• ArcticWolf
    20 years ago
    "What do you think of men going to strip clubs who are HOPING/TRYING to BUY AFFECTION in strip clubs while PATHETICALLY trying to BUY EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT"

We're men ... even in the "real world" many men fork out a fair share of cash for thier wives/spouses. Showering thier loved ones in gifts, why? Because women are materialistic in nature, they love to get "things".

I'm a little dissappointed that you couldn't answer my original question RL. Instead you just posted yet another of your usual questions.

I think you really should get help in this matter RL. Perhaps one really good step for you would be, to quit treating "strippers" like they are some sort of alternate species. They are women, plain and simple.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    That's interesting RL, why are you so concerned about other men in a strip club and what they are thinking? I myself am usually only interested in watching the entertainment and couldn't care less what people are thinking unless it's going to interfere with my entertainment.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Please do not insult the psychos out there. Let's just all get along and just call RL some politically correct term such as mentally challenged or a bit slow to catch on etc. I think psycho's aren't that slow. They are just crazy, lol. Ever see the movie the Shining? The first time I saw it, I correctly guessed several of the lines by the psycho, lol. I believe I may think like Stephen King. I may dream up similiar things too but I don't have too much interest in writing so the world will never know. If I ever did though, I might add a psycho path to the story with initials RL buhahaha. Nah, I think I would make someone with the initials RL to be a clown or the medieval jester, fool, or trickster. That suits the initials RL alot better I think.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What do you think of men going to strip clubs who are HOPING/TRYING to BUY AFFECTION in strip clubs while PATHETICALLY trying to BUY EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT
  • parodyman-->
    20 years ago
    I could answer that. LR is a REEE... REEE... REEE... PSYCHO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion