tuscl

strange things in clubs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, October 27, 2014 5:51 PM
What is the strangest thing you have seen a customer do in a club around Halloween? I was at the Bus Stop in Boulder, minding my own business. I was in the restroom taking a whizz and some chick walks in wearing high heels and a dress. She goes to the urinal next to me and pulls up her dress. Then she whips her dick out and starts whizzing! I guess it was either a dude or the bearded lady

17 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once saw a stripper dressed as Dr. Strange, dancing to Strange Days followed up by People Are Strange.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ pretty strange.....I saw a stranger reading " Stranger in a Strange Land" while " Strange Brew" was playing.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    So, crazyjoe, was it a transvesite in your strip club, or were you in a tranny bar? ;-D
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I love The Stranger.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I saw a girl from a parallel universe. No way should It be possible to physically change like she did. Plus lots of other people suddenly changed. At home I noticed a change with something I use every month, a particular razor kit, no longer had two parts. I guess in this universe, no one put them in the kit. The last night that I noticed changes there was a huge thunderstorm, flash flooding, people died, the interstate nearby was closed down. Other than that, I don't remember anything unusual. It didn't even rain at my house that night but it rained about 4 inches while I was in Greenville. The most rain I've ever seen was about 3 inches in 15 minutes. It looked like a waterfall. The weather guy on the. news confirmed it too. Even occassionally made comments like no rain in the state except in town xyz where I lived. Second most weird. I told a dancer one night I was having a static electricity problem in the club. She said only you. I told her I would show her. Instead of grounding myself against the metal tip on the stairs of the stage, when she touched me or I touched her, she would get a shock. To my surprise she touched my head. I felt a charge leave my head and heard a big zaap. I heard her shout, " You shocked me!". She said she was going to call me Electro.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Another strange thing happened. The waitresses were fast in serving me in one club. Very strange. Unless it has something to do with tipping one waitress two bucks for a three dollar beer once or twice. I think the one waitress is hotter than the dancers. I thought her smile alone was worth that extra dollar tip.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol Mikeya and Slick. @ dawg who knows. The Bustop is supposed to be a strip club. However it is in Boulder, that is a crazy ass town. I ran like hell and never went back.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Saw a dancer reading Pent House while sitting at the bar
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @crazyjoe: lmfao!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "I was at the Bus Stop in Boulder, minding my own business." Seems like that should be Bust Stop. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    This bus stop in Boulder ain't as cool as a corner in Winslow, Arizona.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just stranger. Much stranger.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    " Love is Strange"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Dirty Dancing with Mickey
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I was sitting in a small strip club in Canada, watching the stage show, when I heard a crash. I turned around to see that a young man had had too much to drink and had fallen face down on the floor. The patrons all gathered around the fallen man, ignoring the nude dancer on stage.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ slick. That corner is way more cool...lol
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    seen a guy roll across a "dance floor" stand up running and run headfirst into a table i was like 5 feet away and BUSTED up laughing he proceeded to laugh it off and stumble towards the restroom
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion