tuscl

Strippers who tell "white knights" they have only been dancing xxx amount of tim

Some strippers may be telling customers who try to "rescue" stripper from the stripping lifestyle that they have ONLY been stripping for xxxx amount of time (Whether a day, a week, a month etc.....) when they have, in fact been strippers MUCH LONGER. Some strippers sometimes may do this because there are WHITE KNIGHTS who try to "RESCUE" strippers from the stripping lifestyle who only spend MONEY on strippers that the "white knights" feel are trying to "get a better life for themselves"

These "white knights" may THINK that it is SOMEWHAT ACCEPTABLE for a girl to be a stripper if she came from an abusive environment but that it is UNACCEPTABLE for a stripper to strip because she ENJOYS SEXUAL ACTS. Some strippers may DISLIKE some "white knights" who try to "RESCUE" strippers from their lifestyle because the stripper may feel that the "white knight" is LOOKING DOWN on her and spending MONEY on her out of PITY

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the rescuers?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    If you want to become a white knight yourself be sure you know what you are doing so you don't get fleeced. This is one of the more dangerous personality types to be in a strip club. Check out the "Rescuer" type in the "Victim Theory" chapter of Robert Greene's _The_Art_of_Seduction_.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    sexual acts
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    I thought you said they "enjoyed" sexual acts, RL. How sinful of these naked strippers. And how wonderful...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    sexual acts
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Not to be overly crude, but in my brief time as a math major in college, if you were in algebra class and wanted to denote an unknown number, you would use "x" instead of "xxx". "xxx" is something unknown to most math majors.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

And, a sexy stripper may/might, Heaven Help Her, enjoy-engulfing a wrong-way super-salami traveling-tightly up-up the Hershey-Highway.

She *could* even enjoy, alliteration. <gasp>

Or, she could be my sister-- chintzy cheap creep!!!

No offensive intended, just a, wannabe wordsmith working while "wifes" with wigs wiggle wonderfully, WOW WEE wild wiley women winning war with weapons with wisdom with wishes. What will winsome weeping waifs want while winning Whoppers? Why Willie Wad-Up, wiseguy.

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Actually I myself look down on a lot of strippers. Of course that usually only happens when I happen to be standing up, lol. When strippers are on stage, I usually look up to them, lol.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    News break: RL considers stripping to be a SEXUAL ACT.

I don't believe there is any sex involved in stripping. Obviously RL has twisted stripping into a new profession.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Where are the strippers that do this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion