tuscl

sometimes u feel like blowing grands sometimes you dont

Finally got my Pearson savings back to $50,000 and im very proud of myself...its been easy to cuz i just haven't been in the mood to crush $1,000 on a night out in s while....i thank tonight will be another $100 or under night...few beers, watch the game, flirt wit dem bitches, toss a few singles and go home save some money and fire one off in my pocket pussy

8 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice! But what is Pearson savings?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No wonder you have so much fucking sandwich money
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I have been married for over 20 years. With that said, I have had a lot of shall we say "fun" over the years. I was curious how this item would compare to the real thing. I used some adam and eve lube. I placed the stroker between the mattress and box spring with about a little less than half hanging out. I knew from the initial penetration that I was stupid for waiting so long to order it. I usually have no trouble going long. Not the case this time. Wow felt like the real thing!!! I came rather quickly.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Both you fuckers lol
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Who is this "grands" dude and why do you feel like blowing him?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Juice, brother...I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout. You seriously need to blow that money on some o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and use that bucket to entice a nice whore. Then do what comes natural and report back here.

Maybe you should invest in some DXM cough syrup before you go on this adventure. Just make sure the syrup doesn't contain any acetaminophen. That shit will destroy your liver. Or guifenesin. That shit will make you puke.

But DXM alone...that be groovy. You seriously need two bottles of DXM syrup, five shots of espresso, a couple of Red Bulls, a bucket o' KFC, and a hooker willing to put up with a wacky dude like yo-sef. Try it, you'll be back to the old Juice in no time!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Let the strippers do the blowing
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I honestly love you guys...i haven't been myself...i guess the depression i suffer from has me down and out for now...maybe zip is right i need a good meal, drugs and a hooker or more....peace and gods bless i always b bake
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion