tuscl

Microcosm for the real world

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Feeling bad for a certain PL. From what I can gather he hasn't had a lot of experience with women.
So for my friend, the strip club is a perfect place to learn a few hard, rather good lessons. Fact women want a man who is a little dangerous, multiply that by 1000 for strippers. Mommy told us women want a nice guy, she should have stated the facts. Most women want a bad guy who is nice to them (because that makes them feel special) if you go in being nice, well you're just a nice guy. If however you make them earn being nice to (silly I know) then you aren't just nice to everyone and she has proof.
if you haven't fucked a million civies, you're not going to get into a strippers G-string unless you pay. Strippers can tell who is even the slightest desperate for sex, actually all girls can, but strippers especially. And they can tell who doesn't need it from then because they got plenty of civie variety when they leave the club.

At this point I want to give the vets a chance to leave some of their pearls of wisdom.

9 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's likely true. The less I worry about fucking a stripper, the more likely it is to happen. Back in my 20's when I was faithfully married (and not having sex), I couldn't get laid to save my life. Now it's not a problem, even for free, and I'm an old man (55)!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hey now, you're an all-star! And a Rockstar. Plus a 666er.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IDK for sure women want a bad guy – but a pushover w/ no backbone is the worst thing a guy can be – def better to be an a-hole than a no-backbone pushover.

IMO you can be nice; but not a pushover.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Strippers can tell who is even the slightest desperate for sex, actually all girls can, but strippers especially. And they can tell who doesn't need it from then because they got plenty of civie variety when they leave the club …”

Solid point.

This is why I often roll my eyes when a PL is paying a stripper for sex and still think they have something more w/ the girl than P4P.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 weird when I was married I got more ass than I could shake a stick at. I swear a ring on the finger was the biggest turn on for those girls...now that I think about it where did I put that thing?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Papi good point. I guess you can be nice but Stearns and it could work. I just hear too many civvies saying nice guys are weak and not a challenge and not a turn on. I can only assume this is exponentially true with strippers.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    And why do girls always seem to hit on you when you aren't even thinking about sex with them? Seeing if you can turn on a dime?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @dougster that because they want to see how pretty they are. Of you aren't interested and they turn you on then they feel special. Opposed to you already being turned on and looking to poke anything
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    GACAclub,

Yes, I think you've got it right about strippers, and about women in general. I don't think strippers are quite a tough as you seem to. But your basic idea about them and bad boys and all is right.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion