tuscl

Weird experience! Go SF

I was watching the World Series at a strip club last night. A stripper came in who recognized me from a club that I was that earlier in the day. She was not currently working at that club at the time but she told me that she had worked there couple years ago. She acted as if she was still working there by grabbing me in certain areas. She was clearly buzzed from alcohol. She kept grabbing my ass so I did the same. The funny thing was that I never got a dance from her at the club she recognized me from. I did not recognize her at all. I ended up getting a call and then she walked away. I can't help thinking that probably would've got laid if I didn't take that call. Your thoughts?

6 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    You probably would have gotten your wallet lightened either way.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I think you could have gotten laid... It might have been PFP....but you could have.
  • oriole1
    10 years ago
    Probably looking to suck/fuck for cash. Since you didn't know her, sounds fishy. Maybe her twat smelled that way too!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If I had a dollar for every time I screwed up and might have missed getting laid, I'd be able to have a pretty good time at the club tonight. LOL.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Thoughts? Couple:

1. Do you usually go to two strips clubs in one day? Just curious.

2. Could she have followed you from the first club?

#Stalker.Stripper
  • davejones1978
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I go to 2 clubs in 1 day. It is not a normal occurrence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion