Detroit Airport Area Recommendations?

Aurum
Ontario
I'll probably be in Detroit area this week (Thursday evening) around the airport. Looking for recommendations. I was thinking about trying the Silver Criket for the first time just to try it out. I've done the Flight Club several times but find it full of hustle and dancers that are too aggressive. Looking for something more laid back but better quality than say Bogarts. Thanks.

9 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Landing Strip
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Yes...Silver Cricket is laid back. Ask for Lindsay, she's a real sweetie. No pressure but just enough sexiness.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I agree with the Silver Criket recommendations. Much cheaper than Flight Club, much less "dive-y" than Bogart's, but good times can be had in the private dance area! I recommend both Lindsay and Autumn if you can find them.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    There is much to like about the Cricket but it has two down sides. The talent can be very inconsistent (especially in the afternoon) when compared to Flight Club, Landing Strip and BTs. Also, the VIPs are very cramped, if extra curricular activities are relevant to your selection of clubs.

I recommend Flight Club if you can afford a moderate uptick in cost or the Landing Strip if you don't mind a smokey club.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Those are the two I recommend Flight club and Landing Strip
  • Aurum
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll try the Criket and if it is dead bail and head over to BTs. (I've done the Flight Club, Landing Strip and Bogarts in the past.) Just looking to try something different.
  • ww
    10 years ago
    And like clockwork...another Detroit thread...SMH!!!
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Go to the Cricket dayshift and see Lenay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion