tuscl

OT: 64 y/o Stevie Wonder Expecting Triplets w/ Current Baby Momma

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Stevie Wonder and his fiancé Tomeeka Robyn Bracy are expecting triplets after secretly having a baby together last year, The National ENQUIRER has revealed in a shocking world exclusive that includes photos that were taken this month — including a can’t-miss baby bump.

“Stevie never thought he’d be a father again so late in life,” a source told The ENQUIRER, adding “it may not have been planned but now he’s excited!

The ENQUIRER has also learned that the “I Just Called To Say I Love You” singer has moved into his wife-to-be’s Los Angeles home, where they are currently raising their baby who was born last year.

“Stevie and Tomeeka had their first child together last year,” a close friendof Wonder’s divulged to The ENQUIRER. “I know because I attended the baby shower!”

Apparently Wonder, who now has eight children as of now, is looking forward to having his 11th child with Bracy.

“He’s been going to all the doctor’s visits and scans with Tomeeka,” the insider told The ENQUIRER. “He actually can’t wait until the birth. Stevie missed so much of his other children’s upbringings, he’s vowed to be there for their children and for his soon-to-be new wife.”

The “Part Time Lover” singer, who is prepping for a nationwide tour, divorced his ex-wife of 11 years, Kai Millard Morris, two years ago after having two children together: Kailand, 13, and Mandla, 9.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/1…

10 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Triplets? Bet he didn't see that coming. (Rimshot!)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Stevie Wonder walks into a bar...and then into a chair...and then into a table.

Stevie Wonder's wife was surprised when he asked for a divorce. She didn't know he was seeing anyone.

Who has been on the most blind dates? Stevie Wonder.

Why can't Stevie Wonder read? He's black.

Stevie Wonder ripped me off. He borrowed $100 and told me he'd pay me back the next time he saw me.

I bumped into Stevie Wonder the other day. He needs to be more careful.

Stevie Wonder went to the doctor because he had been gaining a lot of weight. The doctor told him he had to watch what he ate.

What did Stevie Wonder's mom do to punish him? Rearrange the furniture.

What do you call Stevie Wonder playing tennis? Endless love.

What's the fastest thing on land? Stevie Wonder's speedboat.

Why does Stevie Wonder always smile? Nobody's told him he's black.

Why hasn't Stevie Wonder written a hit song in years? He dropped his pencil.

How do you break Stevie Wonder's neck? Speed up the music.

What was Stevie Wonder's first hit? A lamp post.

What's black and screams? Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

What does Stevie Wonder think about when he masturbates?

I'd be willing to bet that it is something along the lines of "Who the fuck is watching me"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    He'll never be able to know if they are really his.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sometimes love is blind
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Y'all are so wrong but hilarious as fuck.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What's black and screams? Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

My favorite
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Stevie Wonder walks into a bar....
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Stevie Wonder went to a world famous eye surgeon. The doctor says I have good news and bad news. He tells Stevie I think I can restore your eyesight. But you won't be able to get an erection any more.

Why not?

Because your wife is ugly.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion