tuscl

OT: Second Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

7 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Who's gonna be the "Rock Hudson" of Ebola?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I dunno, this whole Ebola thing isn't sounding too good to me.

Anyway, thanks for posting the umpteenth Ebola related thread in a forum designed for strip clubs. What, you guys don't know how to access CNN on the internet?

On the other hand, "Ruh Roh" was pretty hilarious. I forget what dog that was....
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Fuck no, it was Scooby Doo !!! How embarrassing for me.....
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Keep posting away Steve dude...us PLs need to have the info to avoid #ebola.strippers
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @zip - thanks. Some people here don't realize that with the high percentage of strippers in nursing school, this is of vital importance for us mongers.

#ebola.strippers
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I agree with zipman, this is important to information to us PL's. Let's face it, if a widespread Ebola outbreak does happen it will affect almost everyone. Think about everything you would have to avoid: the gym (people swear all over everything), restaurants (I know the dishes get washed but would you really know for sure?), and of course strip clubs.

And just imagine if you caught it, do you tell your wife you might have caught it from a stripper? What if they ask you who you have been around recently that you may have infected? Are you just supposed to say something like "well I only know their first name but it isn't even their real name, so basically all I know is where they work."
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    There goes my upcoming trip to Baby Dolls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion