tuscl

Need Detroit SC Recommendations

Will be in Detroit for 3 week days this fall and thanks to the scheduling I have a ton of free time. We all hate failed SC trips, so hoping the opinions I get in here will give me slightly better odds for success. All suburbs are in play even as far out as Inskter and Romulus.

I might be looking for advice from a niche group, because while high mileage and full menus are nice, they are not a priority for me. I am more concerned with a more laid back experience and prefer the girls who dont throw extras out as their primary sales pitch. At the clubs around me, the girls excel at the flirting game. I am happy to spend and spend a lot but tend to so when the girl uses the GFE hustle over the straight to extras.

I will be visiting during daytime hours, and while I am a fan of diversity, I should add that I am looking for a healthy ratio of caucasian spinner types.

So for you Detroit SC pros, if you were looking for a chill conversation and the GFE over the meat market approach, where would you go?

This probably a shot in the dark but intelligence on the ground is the key to a good decision.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to read all of this and reply.

8 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    My favorites are Penthouse and Flight Club. But given your preferences, you might like Coliseum, Scores and Hustler.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "I am happy to spend and spend a lot but tend to so when the girl uses the GFE hustle over the straight to extras."

That's crazy talk. :)
  • founder
    10 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I visited Detroit in July and saw some nice spinners at Penthouse but it was on Th eve and in that particular night they had about 60 dancers – I think the owner was there that night and thus the high # of dancers; but other reviews seem to suggest Th nights are good at the Penthouse.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Read my article which is in the link above.

I'd stick to flight club, penthouse and BTs in that order if you want a sure thing and don't want to waste time. For me coliseum can be hit or miss.

I have heard, but can't comment from experience that players is a good destination during the day.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    GFE?

Probably won't get that at most Detroit clubs, unless you become a regular.

Most (not all) are going to have girls pushing extras. It's just the way it is in the Detroit area clubs.
    If you are going to be near the airport, Landing Strip, Bogarts and Flight Club are all near by. Flight club is pricey, but usually has upper tier girls.
    Bogarts has lower tier and Landing Strip is in between.
    However at all 3, you will probably find extras are prevalent.
  • ww
    10 years ago
    Another week, another Detroit recommendation thread...LOL!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    After reading ww's comment it made me thing... Makes sense since the strip club las per capita has to be off the charts for Detroit considering how many clubs there are... Which makes me think how many guys go to them which makes sense as to how many guys on this board are from the Detroit metro area.

Just like if this was a hunting forum I'm sure a large group of the members would be from West Virginia and the Dakotas.

Gay fashion would by guys from NYC and San Fran...

Fried chicken and juice box appreciation would be from the Carolinas! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion