tuscl

Penelope Cruz is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2014

17 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Other than Nancy Pelosi, who else reads Esquire?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Who voted ?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    So this is the sexiest woman alive?

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/…
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Who voted ?"

Senator Ted Cruz?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She is sexy but not sexiest woman in the world
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Why is it I rarely even know of so many names posted on TUSCL? Loveiy exotic looking woman, yes. Sexy, not so much. Sexy and beautiful need not be conjoined.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Regardless I would not kick her out for eating in bed>
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ok, I'm shallow - no woman who is 40 can possibly be the sexiest woman alive.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Hmmm I think Motörhead is right. I can see someone north of 40 being in the top 10 but not taking the grand prize. Nobody can beat gravity.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor/shailynn,

Me thinks you are confusing beauty with sexy. As I said above, they "need not be conjoined."
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Mmmmm yes I am having trouble making a difference between beauty and sexy.

Hmmm beauty - just straight up hot and most people would agree "so and so is beautiful." Christy Brinkley is beautiful, as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

I've seen okay looking women be "sexy" I guess that would be like many strippers I meet. They have a smokin hot body but okay face, but their presentation rocks so they're sexy to me. That combined with their sexy outfits in the club and they get my tail wagging. Seeing them out the grocery store in sweats, and I may not even give them a second look.

Sophia Loren is old enough to be my grandmother but is still sexy...

I'm not sure where Penelope Cruz fits in. She's not that beautiful, but I guess her sexiness stands out more with the way she moves and her accent. Just take her in the movie "blow" for example. You could never understand what she said and her attitude was "I don't give a fuck" which in some situations is sexy, I just don't want to deal with that attitude everyday! Lol
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Penelope Cruz hasn't been the sexist woman alive since Jamon Jamon

http://www.xvideos.com/video637858/penel…
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    I'm as shallow as the next guy, and Cruz may no longer be the hottest woman on earth. However in her prime she was incredibly hot. This pic is something like 15 years old:

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/img/review/…

Of course, I have a thing for Latina's. Is is appropriate to call a Spanish-born woman Latina?

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Josh,

I just used "exotic looking woman". My attempt at being PC. NOT! I just had no idea where she was from.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I disagree with whomever voted. It makes sense since I have no desire to even read esquire if it were free.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Magazines like Esquire have one goal: to sell more magazines. Shit like this is designed to make people buy copies of Esquire. And probably that means getting women to buy more copies of Esquire. It was probably developed by some woman, and as we all know women dont have the slightest clue what men find sexy in women.

The answer is no fucking way Penelope Cruz is even close to the sexiest woman alive.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark dude...maybe Penelope Cruz is the sexiest woman alive in some parallel universe. And maybe there is a universe where you read only Esquire. And one where jerikson is incessantly positive about things. His catch phrase in that universe is "I'm totally stoked" and he says shit like "the hottest stripper in the place was ignoring me but another stripper eventually came by and I was TOTALLY STOKED!!!"

In that universe Juice is the smartest man in the world and he goes by Ozymadias, not Juice. But he still has #sausage.fingers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion