tuscl

Shut Down Strip Clubs Now

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
The time has come. Do it now!

The first case of Ebola contracted in the US

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-v…

Semen, saliva, and sweat are known modes of transmission for the virus. Strip clubs could be ground zero. Do it now before we all die.

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Say it ain't so, Mo.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Nothing like that will happen. They need the virus and fear to spread far enough to cause real panic before releasing the gene altering vaccine to the public. It will likely need to get worse than the flu before very many will take an untested vaccine. Even now with tens of thousands dying from the flu each year, many refuse to get a flu shot.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Even with tens of thousands dying from the flu each year, I still see all the ignorant and uncaring people following tradition shaking hands in church and business. It's one of the best ways to transmit the virus to other people you don't know. We need many people to die to stop this tradition. Overcoming stupidity is a huge task.

Law enforcement thinks they are immune to Ebola too. They visit people with Ebola with no PPE or insufficient and then when they get sick, just visit the public health clinic with everyone else.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Shutting down strip clubs seems rather rash at this point.

May be prudent to cut back on DFK with strippers, though, just in case.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    On a serious note, it is disturbing that the nurse was apparently wearing full protective gear..."This individual was following full CDC precautions, which are barrier and droplet so gown, glove, mask and shield," Dan Varga, the hospital's chief clinical officer told a news conference in Dallas.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    OK. I'm never going again.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LDK is probably looking for a liquid lapdance hazmat suit.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    or... big brother could man up and suspend all direct flight to countries where the outbreak is occurring and ban entry (even via other air hubs) to anyone who's passport shows travel in the afflicted countries in the past 21 day.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I agree with steve229. They claim Its hard to get infected by Ebola even if you are exposed to infected bodily fluids yet somehow these Drs and nurses wearing full protection seem to be catching it rather easily.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm wondering if they are reusing the same PPE and accidentally contacting the outside of the PPE clothing with their bare hands. After that they could easily get infected. I've seen workers reuse PPE for chemically resistant gloves and it might have holes in it or they grab the outside of it with their bare hands without washing the gloves off first. I heard 76% of nurses in this country have not been trained or properly trained to handle Ebola patients. I also read many may quit before doing so as well.

Today I saw listed a solution to nurses not following procedure and one solution was to limit available PPE. I was thinking what? If they wanted to beef things up, All PPE would be thrown away or incinerated whenever it was taken off and new PPE would need to be ready. Less PPE means they have to carefully disinfect and not touch all PPE used.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    For some reason I think it will grow roots on the west coast.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I didn't realize the new pc way of killing a dog or cat was to say it was being removed.

Who called the remover? I wonder how the nurses condo is getting decontaminated? Burn everything inside it unless it is metal coins or hard plastic? It would suck to have someone come in and burn all your cash inside your home plus all your possessions.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Are you a reefer shark?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    no, never used drugs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently someone only removed the dog for observation. I thought they were going to cremate it just in case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion